Place your Bets!

Current Leaders:

Neiler has a total of 160000
RadioFriendlyUnitShifter has a total of 101000
Lao has a total of 65600
heatmeiser has a total of 38000
KING NEV! has a total of 17375

Last edited:
Hate playing the villa, absolutely hate it, especially after the marathon league cup final in the late 80s. To me thy are a bogy teamm, not looking forward to Sat at all. The bottle of black bush is going to get a bashing I'm sure.

Hate playing the villa, absolutely hate it, especially after the marathon league cup final in the late 80s. To me thy are a bogy teamm, not looking forward to Sat at all. The bottle of black bush is going to get a bashing I'm sure.

Definitely. The FA cup win aside, all I remember is the late equalisers/winners they always seem to get. And the game earlier this season, when we battered them at their place, and lost 1-0!!

Argh.

I was at the last game, a definite nail biter from where I was, couldnt believe we kept a clean sheet - never should have had anything from that game

I was at the last game, a definite nail biter from where I was, couldnt believe we kept a clean sheet - never should have had anything from that game
Ha you can say that again,that was one of the most annoying games i think for everton fans to watch-it was for me,I think its fair to say only Everton could do what we did that day and we've done in some other games this season really

Status
Not open for further replies.