Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
but Salah, Pulisic, Hazard, Ronaldo and a wealth of others haven’t.

Pepe was garbage, but people like you see that stats, see the YouTube videos and stomp your feet that you want them.

Same with Zaha, you can’t look past what you want to see
I actually don't think Pepe was that bad. He'd transform our team like.

The price they paid was extortionate though.

Getting 2 players out the door and bringing in Zaha would be sensible imo...

It wouldn’t, not one bit.

as soon as he signs, due to his age his value starts decreasing immediately. Secondly, this will be his last big contract so he’ll want 5 years, at around £150k per week. You’ve shifted out 2, got another average replacement in on a long term deal eating up slightly less of your wage structure

all you’ve done is reduce the numbers in squad, you’ll still have unsellable asset and a massive wage bill

I would be quite happy to sell Mina and reinvest the money in someone less injury prone.

I've never been totally sold on Mina. He's not a bad player at all but he makes too many mistakes.

We need a fit, strong, healthy, and athletic squad. Injuries are partly bad luck, but there has to be more to it when you have as many injuries as we do.

I would be quite happy to sell Mina and reinvest the money in someone less injury prone.

I've never been totally sold on Mina. He's not a bad player at all but he makes too many mistakes.

We need a fit, strong, healthy, and athletic squad. Injuries are partly bad luck, but there has to be more to it when you have as many injuries as we do.
He’s decent I think but maybe not suited to this league. Would be happy to keep him as third choice or punt him and reinvest in a starting CB to partner Holgate. Keane 3rd choice and Gibson/Branthwaite as 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.