2019/20 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one bright spot but he's about to enter the prime years of his career and he'll be impatient for CL football. I'd like to be optimistic - 'love for the club' , 'loyalty' an' all that but let's be honest he owes us zilch and i'll be surprised if he's here beyond next summer given the dross he's playing alongside and the market we'll be in for transfers.

Couldn’t believe when Carra had a go at him being down injured when his foot got trampled on , i meant its not like Salah dont go down easy either is it?

Rich will be one of our most important players next season

Couldn’t believe when Carra had a go at him being down injured when his foot got trampled on , i meant its not like Salah dont go down easy either is it?

Rich will be one of our most important players next season
Does my head in the way the media target some players and give others a free pass.

Richarlison has a reputation in the media for going down easily. He gets kicked to death in games.

Salah, Mane and players from Utd are far worse but get all the decisions.

It was like when Wenger had a moan about Andy Johnson and suddenly he could get assaulted without fear of a foul.

I'm still fuming that the Southampton player didn't get sent off. Dead centre, running through on goal and the rest of the defence were 10 yards behind. I would have preferred it if they overturned the free kick.

Point is, Richarlison can change a game with sheer brilliance (that goal in the same game). Unfortunately, when he isn't ge protected by the ref we don't benefit. We were abysmal in that Southampton game but he scored a quality goal and a foul on him should have resulted in them down to 10 men. We deserved 0 points from that game, ended up with 1 and were done out of a good chance of 3 by the officials.

Does my head in the way the media target some players and give others a free pass.

Richarlison has a reputation in the media for going down easily. He gets kicked to death in games.

Salah, Mane and players from Utd are far worse but get all the decisions.

It was like when Wenger had a moan about Andy Johnson and suddenly he could get assaulted without fear of a foul.

I'm still fuming that the Southampton player didn't get sent off. Dead centre, running through on goal and the rest of the defence were 10 yards behind. I would have preferred it if they overturned the free kick.

Point is, Richarlison can change a game with sheer brilliance (that goal in the same game). Unfortunately, when he isn't ge protected by the ref we don't benefit. We were abysmal in that Southampton game but he scored a quality goal and a foul on him should have resulted in them down to 10 men. We deserved 0 points from that game, ended up with 1 and were done out of a good chance of 3 by the officials.
Am sure that Carlo will have a lot more sway at Ref meetings with the managers that we previously had so hopefully it will get pointed out more, yesterday the player trod on his foot. It was accidental but that doesn’t mean it didn’t hurt him. Last season Salah was rolling everywhere and got pens galore, i remember one against Newcastle where the defender pulled Salah shirt back but Salah lept forward and won the pen and the pundits were saying definite pen, How? He got pulled back and lunged forwards.

Rich gets such unfair treatment with the pundits, i mean why was it even carra comentating on our game anyway?

From SWitness

“Everything has been talked about. He’s already told me he’s counting on me for another season. He asked me to hold on a little. But it all depends. If a good proposal arrives, we sit down and talk. It’s part of football. We are still talking about these details, sorting it out. He’s bringing in new players. And then let’s sit down and talk. But I think I can hold on for another season.”

From SWitness

“Everything has been talked about. He’s already told me he’s counting on me for another season. He asked me to hold on a little. But it all depends. If a good proposal arrives, we sit down and talk. It’s part of football. We are still talking about these details, sorting it out. He’s bringing in new players. And then let’s sit down and talk. But I think I can hold on for another season.”
he's offski if we don't improve but we knew this already.

We've gone nothing but backwards since he's been here and he's been the most consistent performer. Could hardly blame him.

Can’t wait for him to go and instead on selling him not add final pieces in the jigsaw and instead we do what we did when Lukaku went.

Honestly Groundhog Day this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.