Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
American players get hyped too much, I think mckennie is good but I am not convinced about his quality. Is a workhorse more than anything. I wouldnt bother with Adams and Reyna is too young, would be nice but doubt dortmund give him up.

I’ve figured it out. We all know we need a whole new midfield. We go out and spend 30mil on Tyler Adams, 15mil on Weston McKennie, and 20mil on Gio Reyna. Our midfield sorted with fresh, young, and athletic players who are immediate upgrades on what we have and also have room to develop and also already know each other.
They’re all American so we immediately become “America’s team”, raising our profile here infinitely and thusly increasing revenue here to cover the entire expense.

Easy peezy. Marcel, I’ve just done your whole job. Now go find a new right back.

Before people think this is serious, it isn’t, but I’m bored and I’d genuinely take any/all of the 3 mentioned.
Gio Reyna is getting decent time at Dortmund isn’t he? Would love him but would never happen

American players get hyped too much, I think mckennie is good but I am not convinced about his quality. Is a workhorse more than anything. I wouldnt bother with Adams and Reyna is too young, would be nice but doubt dortmund give him up.
Do they? Because until maybe a couple of weeks ago people were unironically saying that Pulisic wasn't actually very good and I'm not really sure any of the other players are hyped all that much. I mean no one is suggesting McKennie should join up with City or something. He's been linked to us and Leicester.

Imagine any player being approached by there agents telling them that Everton are interested in them. They would look at a few of the matches from this season and run a bloody mile.
If they can run then they would never fit in this excuse of a football team. But I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments.
Just WHO could we realistically attract?

Maybe we will bring in a LW like Boga selling Bernard and Iwobi (more in hope on iwobi) and bring in the winger who tucks in on the left?
If we did that though RB becomes more important

Status
Not open for further replies.