Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come we supposedly have big links to super agents like joorabchian (mainly taking clients to Arsenal) and Raoila yet Moise Kean aside neither have brought anyone in since Brands/Mosh took over.

Why can Wolves and other clubs hop into bed but we cant???

How come we supposedly have big links to super agents like joorabchian (mainly taking clients to Arsenal) and Raoila yet Moise Kean aside neither have brought anyone in since Brands/Mosh took over.

Why can Wolves and other clubs hop into bed but we cant???
I think the word "supposedly" goes a long way to answering your question.

I think we should try for a RB where we dont even have a legit starter, before we start looking for a backup LB.

And we have just brought in a young left back who chose us to as there was a clear pathway to first team football. Another back up left back isn't a priority, just yet.

I’ve figured it out. We all know we need a whole new midfield. We go out and spend 30mil on Tyler Adams, 15mil on Weston McKennie, and 20mil on Gio Reyna. Our midfield sorted with fresh, young, and athletic players who are immediate upgrades on what we have and also have room to develop and also already know each other.
They’re all American so we immediately become “America’s team”, raising our profile here infinitely and thusly increasing revenue here to cover the entire expense.

Easy peezy. Marcel, I’ve just done your whole job. Now go find a new right back.

Before people think this is serious, it isn’t, but I’m bored and I’d genuinely take any/all of the 3 mentioned.

Who would be a comparable player? Never seen him before. But he’s a midfielder so he gets my thumbs up on that alone.
He's more a winger and I'd say Zaha isn't a horrible comparison. They both love a dribble but the rest of the game is a bit questionable. I haven't seen a ton of him but that's how I see it.

From a stats perspective the 11 goals he's got this year seems to be an outlier and I'd question whether it might be a bit of a Sandro.

I’ve figured it out. We all know we need a whole new midfield. We go out and spend 30mil on Tyler Adams, 15mil on Weston McKennie, and 20mil on Gio Reyna. Our midfield sorted with fresh, young, and athletic players who are immediate upgrades on what we have and also have room to develop and also already know each other.
They’re all American so we immediately become “America’s team”, raising our profile here infinitely and thusly increasing revenue here to cover the entire expense.

Easy peezy. Marcel, I’ve just done your whole job. Now go find a new right back.

Before people think this is serious, it isn’t, but I’m bored and I’d genuinely take any/all of the 3 mentioned.
Adams is the one for me. I like McKennie but I'm not sure how high his ceiling is and Reyna at this point just needs to stay somewhere that won't lose patience the second he has one bad game.

Status
Not open for further replies.