2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
So? England haven’t played a match since November.

I'm not bothered one way or the other, I'm not English, but the reason he will have stayed in the England team whilst being all sorts of rubbish for us will be because he has not messed up majorly for England yet. It will no doubt happen at some point.

I'm not bothered one way or the other, I'm not English, but the reason he will have stayed in the England team whilst being all sorts of rubbish for us will be because he has not messed up majorly for England yet. It will no doubt happen at some point.

That’s not how international football works, players are picked on form and I’d be shocked if Pickford played another competitive game for England.

The utter crap in front of him has absolutely no bearing on his inability to save the simplest shots.

He is not the only problem and no one has said he is, but he certainly is a massive one that needs fixing as soon as possible.

Can't catch. Not good at corners. Not good at distance. Not good near the posts.

Distribution is decent (most of the time). Good reactions. Good shot stopper.

He'll be here next season as we've got more important areas to fix.

But his card is marked. Carlo know it.

When he’s dropped from the England squad he’ll have his agent try to get him into a “bigger” club. Failing that (which is likely), hopefully he’ll engineer a move abroad.

Can't catch. Not good at corners. Not good at distance. Not good near the posts.

Distribution is decent (most of the time). Good reactions. Good shot stopper.

He'll be here next season as we've got more important areas to fix.

But his card is marked. Carlo know it.

I’d love someone to explain to me how and why this keeps getting trotted out. It’s one of his worst attributes.

Not sure about Ramsdale or Gazaniga.
Henderson is untouchable atm.

Never heard of most of the rest but would defo like Sirigu or Romero.

Mind you at 52 Ben Foster is better than this turkey .

The best thing that can happen to him now is to be dropped in dramatic fashion by England and I think that will happen. Pope has been incredible and Henderson will be Uniteds No1 eventually and once that happens there’s no way Southgate won’t pick him. Hopefully once he’s dropped his ego will take a battering and he’ll realise he’s not the finished article and that he needs to get his act together

Status
Not open for further replies.