2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Donnarumma the Italian version of Pickford? Heard a few shouts of him being dodgy in the past.

I worry that being "England's number one" and seen as one of the more marketable players we have will see Moshiri refuse to entertain selling him.

I've just remembered we gave him a new contract after the World Cup so he's got a while to go yet.
Guaranteed he is no longer England number 1. It's a disgrace towards the likes of Pope and Henderson to be behind him in the pecking order. He shouldn't even be in the squad and hopefully Southgate gets rid of him ASAP as we ought to be doing.

Guaranteed he is no longer England number 1. It's a disgrace towards the likes of Pope and Henderson to be behind him in the pecking order. He shouldn't even be in the squad and hopefully Southgate gets rid of him ASAP as we ought to be doing.

He has done nothing wrong for England though has he? I don't know as I don't watch England games but have not heard of anything bad?

You should be chosen according to how your form is for your regular club. It's high time for him to realise he's no longer flavour of the month. He's not even in the top three English goalkeepers.

I know some managers pick off club form (I believe Southgate is one of them?) but it's not a case of it being how it "should" be.

He will mess up soon enough for them anyway.

Only one man can save us

CC2761A6-7370-4C06-8E0F-DAA4A39B4649.jpeg

As somebody earlier said. when he goes all our problems are solved. Give the new keeper 10 games and ask him what he thinks of the utter crap in front of him.

As somebody earlier said. when he goes all our problems are solved. Give the new keeper 10 games and ask him what he thinks of the utter crap in front of him.

The utter crap in front of him has absolutely no bearing on his inability to save the simplest shots.

He is not the only problem and no one has said he is, but he certainly is a massive one that needs fixing as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.