Match Thread Everton v AFC Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Carlo Ancelotti resigned. If he does stay he needs to get shot of half this team and any of the staff who have allowed players to turn in performances like we have witnessed. If he can’t do that then we are relegation candidates.

Even though our midfield has taken a lot of stick over the last few months, there was often the caveat of them being outnumbered due to the formation we were playing.

Today, we had 3 against 2 for much of that game and they were still terrible. Some of the misplaced passing was embarrassing.

Even though our midfield has taken a lot of stick over the last few months, there was often the caveat of them being outnumbered due to the formation we were playing.

Today, we had 3 against 2 for much of that game and they were still terrible. Some of the misplaced passing was embarrassing.
Getting over run is one thing. Watching Gomez cock up a break because he had a pot game and then threw up his hands and ambled back was another. I can forgive mistakes I cannot forgive a a lack of effort

I see what you did there lids. Give those Tory whoppers just a glimpse of precious hope.
Bournemouth in the Championship?
Howe did that happen??

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Carlo Ancelotti resigned. If he does stay he needs to get shot of half this team and any of the staff who have allowed players to turn in performances like we have witnessed. If he can’t do that then we are relegation candidates.
The cull will begin very soon.

Marcel will be earning those wages this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.