Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
95% of London is a complete and utter dump ? lol ok. Also what's with the hostility ? you're the one making the ridiculously comical and exaggerated statements which aren't based in reality.

Are you ok hun ? I think your brain might be farting. I've lived in various parts of London for 30 years btw.

That explains the defensiveness. 30 years ago there was a prestige to living in London. Nowadays there isn’t, unless you’re a middle class hipster melt or a student.

Professional footballers don’t live in the city because they don’t fancy getting stabbed in the abdomen on their way to Waitrose. The affluent areas of London are no more desirable than the affluent areas surrounding Liverpool and Manchester.

That explains the defensiveness. 30 years ago there was a prestige to living in London. Nowadays there isn’t, unless you’re a middle class hipster melt or a student.

Professional footballers don’t live in the city because they don’t fancy getting stabbed in the abdomen on their way to Waitrose. The affluent areas of London are no more desirable than the affluent areas surrounding Liverpool and Manchester.

Wow always had you down as a pretty normal poster but turns out you’re a complete basket case.

off to Waitrose in my stab proof vest,cya

We'd get no business done with some of you at the helm. He's obviously our top target for that position, the window hasn't even opened officially and you guys want us to walk away based on twitter rumours?

We'd get no business done with some of you at the helm. He's obviously our top target for that position, the window hasn't even opened officially and you guys want us to walk away based on twitter rumours?

I love the transfer window for this reason! Blooming brilliant

We should only sign players who's ambition is to play for bigger clubs.

Because players that are just content to play for us right now and have no future ambition just steal a wage and you all complain about it.

Any player who wants to move to what they consider "one of the best" will work his butt off here and fight to be the best. Sure, we sell them in 3-4 years, but we get their best years and a massive profit. If we could sign Gana's and Lukaku's every year we would be set.

Any player who feels like he's made it by signing here, is a huge danger.
I agree, but the trouble is if the player even gives a hint that they would consider moving to a bigger club the fans often turn on them.

I really think Spurs are in the decline. Mourinho wasn’t the right manager to take over from Potch (who should never have been sacked in the first place) as he is a cheque book manager and Levy is reluctant to spend. However although there is the lure of playing under Ancelotti, there isn’t any signs that we are a club that is capable of challenging for champions league places anytime soon either.

I really think Spurs are in the decline. Mourinho wasn’t the right manager to take over from Potch (who should never have been sacked in the first place) as he is a cheque book manager and Levy is reluctant to spend. However although there is the lure of playing under Ancelotti, there isn’t any signs that we are a club that is capable of challenging for champions league places anytime soon either.
Difference with us is we cannot get any worse so hopefully now the way is up, hopefully this window is successful with Carlo at the helm.

Difference with us is we cannot get any worse so hopefully now the way is up, hopefully this window is successful with Carlo at the helm.
Really hope so mate, but feel our hands are tied due to our reckless purchases of recent years.

He also presided over the colossal waste of the Gareth Bale fee - Looks even worse as it was before the massive hike in transfer fees post Neymar.

His first choice of new stadium was to leave Haringey, sod the fans, move to the Olympic Stadium, knock it down and build a new ground there. They figured that would be £200M cheaper than the £450M cost of building a new stadium on the site of White Hart Lane.....£450M eh?

Outside of Pochettino, and for a short spell Redknapp, Levy has presided over numerous false dawns and has yet to deliver sustained success. Anytime they've come close he's managed to squeeze the manager out of the club within months.

Levy has done some very good stuff at Spurs but the whole mantra that he has some kind of Midas touch, has incredible foresight and gets nothing wrong with his tough negotiating is a complete falsehood. He definitely has a touch of the glass ceiling about him.

don’t worry mate we pissed the lukaku money up the wall.

Its not though is it, it’s a huge city with some amazing areas and some not so nice areas... like most massive cities. Guess what type of area a multi millionaire footballer is going to live in... it’s not going to be Peckham is it.

If you're young, enjoy city life/going out and can afford it London is comfortably the best city in the country to live in.
London can be great when you're young. It's an incredibly diverse place and there's so much to see and do. I've also met some of the most nasty and aggressive people in my life there, and It's the only place I've been chased in my car and had someone try to car jack me. Admittedly I was in one of the worst parts of North London; Wood Green, what a total dump that is. If must be a great place to live if you're a young Premier League footballer, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.