Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Levy could be playing a blinder here.

Everton offer £20m, Soton agree. The players agent is acting for the player, he only wants Spurs. Spurs are only prepared to pay £12m. It’s a stalemate. Spurs offer £14m as the window closes, Soton have to accept it.

All conjecture.

Other than when the “horny for transfers” devil pops up on my shoulders every now and then, I’m absolutely delighted this lad wants nothing to do with us

Everton offer £20m, Soton agree. The players agent is acting for the player, he only wants Spurs. Spurs are only prepared to pay £12m. It’s a stalemate. Spurs offer £14m as the window closes, Soton have to accept it.

All conjecture.
Mid table probs

All conjecture.
Saints could tell them and Hojbjerg to do one. Not a great time in your career to miss a season.

I suspect we pulled out after the 14million if we keep bidding we have had encouragement or its Saints leaking it to get Spurs to stump up.

Status
Not open for further replies.