Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can get a bit worn down by what we mean by "top player". Lukaku is 27 and has 214 goals in about 450, plus 52 for Belgium so I'd say he is a top striker. Ithink Hudson Odoi at 19 could be a similar level and that is well beyond what we have currently.
Sadly, this is why we could never be friends.

So is big bird a player?

1595446786025.png

Add that bloke they have on loan - fancy Moyes to slowly make them a competitive outfit over the next season or so.
If you want West Ham level players, yeah.

Seems to have done well in his last window, but lets not pretend he's done it for the last 15 years, he hasn't done a thing since leaving Everton, where he didnt do a thing.

If you want West Ham level players, yeah.

Seems to have done well in his last window, but lets not pretend he's done it for the last 15 years, he hasn't done a thing since leaving Everton, where he didnt do a thing.

Only bad thing Moyes did at the club was distort Evertonians views on the job of the centre forward - our fans are more bothered by our strikers running the channels and "putting in a shift" than actually scoring goals.

Its why players like Yak & Lukaku were branded lazy despite being goal machines whilst our fans have hard ons for donkeys like Stracularsi, DCL, Naismith etc.

Apart from that I could only wish we were anywhere near as good/committed as we often were under Moist.

Only bad thing Moyes did at the club was distort Evertonians views on the job of the centre forward - our fans are more bothered by our strikers running the channels and "putting in a shift" than actually scoring goals.

Its why players like Yak & Lukaku were branded lazy despite being goal machines whilst our fans have hard ons for donkeys like Stracularsi, DCL, Naismith etc.

Apart from that I could only wish we were anywhere near as good/committed as we often were under Moist.
And yet DCL has scored more goals for us than Yakubu ever did.

But Yakubu and Lukaku are without question our best recent Strikers.

And Moyes our best Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.