2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really a full on rebuild. 3 or 4 first team players and it will be fine.

A lot seems to be about the personalities which would have been very difficult at massive clubs.

I think it is. Not one of them players has the mentality or personality to play for the best. Holgate and Richarlison possibly, but the rest arnt able to be a part of a top team

So its hopefully 4 players this summer and the same next summer, maybe then we can start to challenge

When Allardyce coached a shot shy team to a fortunate draw against relegation candidates Southampton he was given the bums rush.
Luckily for Ancelotti the crowd was absent and he has a far better pedigree.
Otherwise it’s a very similar situation.
To be fair mate I think these players respond better with the crowd in the stadium
They would be getting stick if there is no commitment. I think they would be more motivated.
I know most teams would say the same but evertonians and particularly Goodison is a different place altogether
Everton fans make their feelings known
It’s far too easy for them at the moment
Remember not one player is Ancelotti’s
He can also see who’s for the chop and who isn’t

I think it is. Not one of them players has the mentality or personality to play for the best. Holgate and Richarlison possibly, but the rest arnt able to be a part of a top team

So its hopefully 4 players this summer and the same next summer, maybe then we can start to challenge

To a point but the right 3 or 4 players changes things massively in a league where that's all it takes.

Look at United. Started out needing a new centre half, new striker, new midfield, new manager. Brought in Fernandes...now they're touted for big things next season with a clinical front three.

Sound, lets get him back in then. I'm pretty sure he'd take the job if we offered it to him. I'm also pretty sure that fans would be demanding his blood in a week or two though when we don't play pretty football and the players would still stab him in the back sooner or later.

It's a safe assumption because its consistent with the behaviour of this team. They have done this several times now. Thrown a manager under the bus and got him sacked, had a little purple patch under the new manager before throwing the new guy under the bus. Plus even at the time we where falling away under Big Dunc by the Leicester game and we where garbage against Arsenal and only saved by the fact that they were also garbage. At the time it got blamed on the poor little lambs being tired because they'd played two games in a week. It wasn't because they where tired, it was because they where and are crap and don't care.
Agree with this to an extent. I am just struggling to fathom how almost an entire squad is unable
To show any fight or urgency, or even professionalism. I mean, I can understand a player or two, even three, downing tools and not trying. But 90% of the squad? There are also no ideas or attempts of any creativity going forward. I’m just not seeing anything from the training ground. It’s like all they do is play 10 v 10 in training and it’s 0-0 every day.

5301B149-558C-4BAF-A51A-243631456385.jpeg

Just walked into me front room and saw this..

Forgot he was our actual manger for a split second.

Just feels impossible to control a football match with a 4-4-2. Unless you have great players
It's an awful lot of risk just to accommodate Calvert-Lewin.

I understood the thinking when the football was more direct, and he was essentially carrying on Ferguson's strategy of conceding midfield, but we're seeing the worst of both worlds at the moment.

I would have liked to have heard him to say that some of these players will not be part of our plans for next season. No need to name names. He can't improve this shower of anal refuse without a clear out. Maybe it will be the season after next before many of these nomarks have been binned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.