Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa (Thursday 16 July 18:00) - MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richarlison and DCL need to up there game, no excuses about the midfield not giving them anything , when they have the ball they get knocked off it far too easy and there is nothing wrong with going looking for the ball instead of standing watching.

DCL has a good spell under Ferguson with the odd decent game since, but he’s never, ever going to be top drawer, vault me.

No one actually thinks he's going to be top drawer though do they ? just that he could be a decent squad player in the long term.

It's going off at The Jester's Arms...it's a pub in a small hamlet near Invercargill. The hamlet's evidently too small to have a designated village idiot, so it appears everyone takes a turn. And down south, is the only part of NZ which has a distinctly different accent...they roll their Rs like a Cornish bloke who's been on the cider. Great fun though...and top notch footie from two giants of the game. I have often heard this PL season has been the worst yet. I guess that depends on where you watch it. Highly recommend 'The Jester's' !!

Status
Not open for further replies.