Baningime 500k
Connolly 2m
Bernard 25m
Bolasie 2m
Bowler 3m
Tosun 17m
Sandro 4m

Delete save game file Everton 2020
I forgot about Bernard, Interesting prices you have on him and Tosun.

We will find out soon enough, I think the truth is probably Somewhere in the middle.

It won’t be sell to buy and it won’t be just loans And frees. Carlo said we don’t need to sell to buy.

The main point is , You Don’t hire Ancelotti pay him a fortune and not back him. Moshiri has wanted this type of name at the top of the club since he took over. Surely he’s not going to possibly lose him, by not backing him. And being forced to look for another manager next season.

Hi we are Everton football club, have we met?

Look im not saying we wont back him, I'm saying we've heard from Brands that it wont be a big summer and we've heard from CA that he just needs a couple.

With the current circumstances in the world, we don't know what we're going to do. I hope to god we back him and get rid of the dross, but this is Everton we're talking about.

Hi we are Everton football club, have we met?

Look im not saying we wont back him, I'm saying we've heard from Brands that it wont be a big summer and we've heard from CA that he just needs a couple.

With the current circumstances in the world, we don't know what we're going to do. I hope to god we back him and get rid of the dross, but this is Everton we're talking about.

Gospel then aye? - maybe as we have money and we have lashed Money everywere we want to change our approach? - Carlo is getting backed a million percent.

Gospel then aye? - maybe as we have money and we have lashed Money everywere we want to change our approach? - Carlo is getting backed a million percent.

I haven't said anything is set in stone or gospel. That is literally the opposite of what I am saying. We do not know unfortunately! I hope Carlo wakes up with uncle Uzzy sitting over his bed with a chest of cash saying "go forth and sign who you must"

I do have faith we have money, it's just whether can actually spend it with FFP (Still not sure what effect Mondays' CAS ruling will have).

but again, it's Everton. We would absolutely back Silva, Allardyce and Koeman and then tighten up for CA, becasue it's the most Everton thing to do.

I haven't said anything is set in stone or gospel. That is literally the opposite of what I am saying. We do not know unfortunately! I hope Carlo wakes up with uncle Uzzy sitting over his bed with a chest of cash saying "go forth and sign who you must"

I do have faith we have money, it's just whether can actually spend it with FFP (Still not sure what effect Mondays' CAS ruling will have).

but again, it's Everton. We would absolutely back Silva, Allardyce and Koeman and then tighten up for CA, becasue it's the most Everton thing to do.

Na not anymore mate. It’s not BK and his train set now. He will be backed

Status
Not open for further replies.