Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me get pace out wide - McNeil/Sarr on one side and a top wide player like Everton Soares on the other.

No nonsense bulldozers in the middle - Allan, Soumare

attacking fullback on the right like Emerson

Leader at CB someone like Thiago Silva on a free if Gabriel costs too much.

Proper CF up top with Richarlison like Belotti

Sack Pickford off to a London club and get the Don in from AC Milan.

Selling Richarlison is the only way you get 8 top players in this summer.

For me get pace out wide - McNeil/Sarr on one side and a top wide player like Everton Soares on the other.

and how's this getting funded then

Where we getting 300m quid from???

I'd just like us to focus on midfield and GK. I reckon we can survive one more season with defence and attack the way they are currently. But let's get 4 midfield starters and a GK.

Sell Sig, Pickford, Walcott, Bolasie, and a load of others and see what funds we have after all that.

Our transfers shouldn't be chucking money at bit part players from other clubs.

We have to find talent that is ready for the next move up, not across or down like previous years.

Richarlison is a prime example:
Young, Experienced but importantly our manager and DOF had already identified the player plus potential sell on fee because after all we are a business too.

Bad examples are:
Rooney, Delph, Walcott, Iwobi, Mina:
Experienced but moving across or down.
Not regularly first team and move seem as way out rather then a key piece of the team.

We need a mix of experience which Carlo will choose from previous players such as:
Thiago Silva, Allen plus
In form players moving up like:
Gabriel, Everton, Jonathan David.

I think we'll sign a combination of experience and new talent but we also need squad players too so Hojbjerg type of signing which don't grab the attention are also needed.

It's a crap time but this is essentially our pre-season, I know it's embarrassing but the truth hurts, we need a lot of work but never lose faith that one or two signings can turn this ship around.

I'm still disheartened by how bad this team was today. Not surprised but really important we improve or its a relegation battle

If the interest in Zouma was still there, I hope it's been dropped after his performance yesterday.

'Once Everton has touched you...'

Status
Not open for further replies.