2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a day and night, how he looked over there in Turin and here...something is up with the lad.

Juve walk The league recently. He has had no support from MF and a woeful manager at the start of the season and then in lockdown.

I don’t think we can judge till next season. Though I must admit the signs are not good.

Juve walk The league recently. He has had no support from MF and a woeful manager at the start of the season and then in lockdown.

I don’t think we can judge till next season. Though I must admit the signs are not good.
Sorry I should add I meant to put the point across that a lot of strikers would look good for Juve in that league In that team.

Think we give him a chance for next season how do we know how good or bad he is until maybe he gets a run in the team 10 minutes here and there won't answer all the questions we're asking. He's only a kid maybe he might come good.

All managers say it takes time for foreign players to adapt to the league. Especially young ones. So let's just give him a chance shall we before he's booed out of goodison

I don't think there is a player the fans have been so desperate to see do well. Unfortunately for us it's just another signing who didn't hit the ground running.

Really want him to good,
However I'm starting to fear he may be the serie a ihenachi,
Looks a world beater in a top side, struggles in a decent side

The fact they were comfortable with seeing him on his way for £30m says a lot.

This isnt true at all, he had 1 year left on his deal and Raiola made it clear he wouldnt sign a new one. Juve didnt want to lose him but obviously couldnt afford to let him go on a free.

Here we go again. Young player doesn't score a hat trick within first 20 games, and another 20 to fire us to the CL and he is a worry. Oh. Dear.
Can't wait till people start finding reasons why all of Ancelotti's successes were due to other factors.
Come on. let's just support the young players unconditionally just for a year or two at least?

Here we go again. Young player doesn't score a hat trick within first 20 games, and another 20 to fire us to the CL and he is a worry. Oh. Dear.
Can't wait till people start finding reasons why all of Ancelotti's successes were due to other factors.
Come on. let's just support the young players unconditionally just for a year or two at least?

Yeah I'm slightly concerned that the striker we paid around £25million for has scored 1(one) league goal all season, has failed to impress the 3 managers we have had this season to the extent they have only trusted him for "cameos" and had his attitude questioned by all of them. So yeah I'm slightly concerned we've bought yet another dud.

Must make me a .... fan

Status
Not open for further replies.