Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it makes sense to not sign another player under 6' when our only definitely good players are under 6'? Ok mate.

Anyway actually watch Buendia, he's very good.

Oh and I've totally retired from scouting now.

Its easier to just call everybody we get linked to utter garbo then I can never be wrong again.

Moutinho is not 5'6
you right
1594491689673.png

1594491747054.png

i forgot the .9"

Just read a good article on the Athletic on some lad called Tonali and then watched a few YouTube vids.

Niasse video mitigation aside, he looks pretty good. Lots of energy.

@Zatara I imagine you know of him. Can we get him? Is he the sort we should be after?

Just read a good article on the Athletic on some lad called Tonali and then watched a few YouTube vids.

Niasse video mitigation aside, he looks pretty good. Lots of energy.

@Zatara I imagine you know of him. Can we get him? Is he the sort we should be after?
Yeah, Tonali is absolute boss. No chance of him coming here. Same with that Camavinga lad. Not just the big clubs, the BIG clubs are after them. No chance in hell we get those. That is why we absolutely need Brands to start finding these before they become massive.

Every top club in Europe wants him. He ain't coming to us.
Yeah, Tonali is absolute boss. No chance of him coming here. Same with that Camavinga lad. Not just the big clubs, the BIG clubs are after them. No chance in hell we get those. That is why we absolutely need Brands to start finding these before they become massive.
Yeah fair enough. Although @Tubey did say we'd never get Kean...!

Zahavi is working hard for Højbjerg. Personal terms with us, 2 other PL teams and a Serie A team agreed.

Fee not agreed mainly because of the massive signing on and agent % he's wanting.

Probably won't end up with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.