Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just read Chelseas buyback has expired and he's available for 27m.

Hes also a Left Winger so its a very firm no from me.
Well I like Berardi too, but I don’t think he will ever leave Italy. Boga miles better than our current options on the left. Honestly we need help on the left and right (and in the middle)

would much rather talk Boga than Cantwell

I thought I read Jovic might be available this summer. I know we aren't exactly starved with the forwards but think he could be both attainable and great in our setup. Really really liked him at Frankfurt. Hell, even a loan(Everloan is back!) could be an avenue..

I thought I read Jovic might be available this summer. I know we aren't exactly starved with the forwards but think he could be both attainable and great in our setup. Really really liked him at Frankfurt. Hell, even a loan(Everloan is back!) could be an avenue..

Think Real would prefer a sale, good luck with that Real.

53m they paid.

Probably available for just over half that, can see many takers at that price to be fair.

But yeah if he's still around in October we should probably look into a loan.

I don't think Real are actually looking to give up on players that quickly but who knows with them.

Not sure how much Loftus cheek has progressed but surely he can't see his future at chelsea. No Kante or kovacic today plus new signings to come in as well and does not start.
I like the RLC but it will have to be a different formation than what we are currently using for him to be a target.

Status
Not open for further replies.