Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont recall Moyes ever buying a player whos team finished above us best player?

And he certainly never bought anybody for the 40m McNeil will cost.

Doubt he'll cost that much judging by that Burnley journalist:

""With the recession we are in, Burnley have been quite vocal about having less money to spend and there is the potential for him to leave for quite a disrespectful sum of money"

£20 million - get him in.

Doubt he'll cost that much judging by that Burnley journalist:

""With the recession we are in, Burnley have been quite vocal about having less money to spend and there is the potential for him to leave for quite a disrespectful sum of money"

£20 million - get him in.
Be stunned if he moves for anything less than mid 30s personally.

Be stunned if he moves for anything less than mid 30s personally.

True - for me though the sort of player I wouldnt mind signing in addition to a few proven players in their prime - coming to us with something to prove from a lesser club rather than the usual Iwobi/Schneiderlin/Delph types coming from clubs above us deemed not good enough.

I don’t know much about him, only what I’ve read. obviously he’s a big lad, physical, aggressive, gets about the pitch And has a very good mentality. But I’ve also read his still very raw on the ball. But just have 2 players of this profile in midfield next year, wouid make a huge difference.

It’s just the price for me, I think we could get better for 25mil

He joined on 1st July, but as of yet they havent opened the registration window which defo wont till the final ball is kicked in this season.
McNeil PogChamp
He'd be one of the first ones my list. Has a lot of things that were missing. Left footed wide player, hard working, not come through the system with a silver spoon in his mouth. Good age, proven in the league, suits our formation.

Sounds expensive...

I don’t know much about him, only what I’ve read. obviously he’s a big lad, physical, aggressive, gets about the pitch And has a very good mentality. But I’ve also read his still very raw on the ball. But just have 2 players of this profile in midfield next year, wouid make a huge difference.

It’s just the price for me, I think we could get better for 25mil
If we bring in 2 CMs and Weston is one that would be nice. Big, strong fella who is very versatile. I would not want it to just be him though.

Do a buy sell where they take Kenny for 10 and we take Weston for 20 though.... Might work.

he seems to want to come to England.

If we bring in 2 CMs and Weston is one that would be nice. Big, strong fella who is very versatile. I would not want it to just be him though.

Do a buy sell where they take Kenny for 10 and we take Weston for 20 though.... Might work.

he seems to want to come to England.
Allan and Weston? Sounds like a dodgy solicitors but would be an upgrade on what we have!

I actually wouldnt mind Mcneil in one of the wide positions providing we bring in a quality winger on the opposite side.

Whenever I watch him he seems good for his age.

A Moyes type signing if you will.

I would be over the moon if we signed him. People seem to forget he's 20 as well. Like a year older than Gordon, and thats not to undermine Gordon but they are close in age.

He works hard, can play in a 4, quite creative. He's not a world beater, but maybe people have to see just how bad we are. I think he'd have a real hunger to do well here as well.

I think Burnley are in a bit of bother financially too, so we will probably get him at a great price too.

Status
Not open for further replies.