Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m sure Bild have a good reputation. Also David ornstein has also tweeted about this. And he’s considered really clued up. not necessary about us, just Leverkusen wanting to sell and have dropped the price. Don’t know much about him, but some people on twitter saying he hasn’t kicked on.

As for mckennie, he sounds the type of player we need in midfield, also his numbers have improved this year, even with Schalke really struggling. I wonder if we can do a deal with Kenny. They gives us 15mil and we give them 25.

I’m sure Bild have a good reputation. Also David orstein has also tweeted about this. And he’s considered rralky clued up. not necessary about us, just Leverkusen wanting to sell and have dropped the price. Don’t know much about him, but some people on twitter saying he hasn’t kicked on.

As for mckennie, he sounds the type of player we need in midfield, also his numbers have improved this year, even with Schalke really struggling. I wonder if we can do a deal with Kenny. They gives 15mil and we give them 25.
There might be a lot of loans to buy and part exchange deals this summer for sure.

I’m sure Bild have a good reputation. Also David ornstein has also tweeted about this. And he’s considered really clued up. not necessary about us, just Leverkusen wanting to sell and have dropped the price. Don’t know much about him, but some people on twitter saying he hasn’t kicked on.

As for mckennie, he sounds the type of player we need in midfield, also his numbers have improved this year, even with Schalke really struggling. I wonder if we can do a deal with Kenny. They gives us 15mil and we give them 25.

Theres just 1 problem.

I cant find the story in Bild or Ornstein linking him with us.

Marcel finally back to work?

He has January’s off and now he’s in July and still only considering players.
Only really work on deadline day it seems or at least a few days before deadline day...and bearing in mind that the transfer window can stay open until early October I am guessing that he will have had a very well long deserved break for his excellent contribution he has made to our squad.

None of our lot would no what a leader looked like if Kim Jong Un walked in the dressing room.

All cowards, nobody on that pitch shouts or screams, I even heard Gilfi let a fart go the other night that's how quiet it was out there.

do you think he’s a good finisher?
Honestly I think he's fine. And maybe that isn't enough. But I think if we created chances for him consistently, for the record we basically have one half decent chance from open play since the restart, it might look different. I remember early in the year people flipping out because he missed one vs Villa and while that wasn't good it also means less if it isn't all you muster in 90 minutes.

I take it back he's here, but I will answer it anyway, he's awful at striking a football.

Simply not good enough

Kenny isn’t worth anything approaching 15 million mate. I’d say his market value is about a third of that, max.

Status
Not open for further replies.