Damage to Dixie Dean statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate but there were about 10 fireworks fired at an iconic city building while hundreds of them cheered the other week, so you’re damn right I’m tarring them all with the same brush.

I've heard some of them defending it saying Everton fans were asking for it by trying to get the season voided and grassing on reds on social media last week.

They're all rats.

No mate they don't, but can you imagine the chaos and mayhem that would happen if they wasn't allowed one. The police would probably advise that a parade goes ahead.

They shouldn't have a parade on safety grounds. They cannot be trusted to behave. Especially with lockdown going to their heads.

Joe should show some balls and tell them no but he knows its election year so he won't do what's right.

Every set of fans has dickheads... they just have more!!

How many sets of fans look to cause terrorism in their own city by setting fire to its most iconic building?

How long are blues expected to just sit back and be nice about what these animals are doing?

Can't they just ban them from Europe again. Time after time it is them. Let's face it we got thrown out for doing nothing wrong

@BHvisitor And you had the cheek before, to ask that we stop our hatred of them. Winning the league is not enough for those scumbags. They set fire to our club offices, and an iconic city landmark, and they have now vandalized the Dixie Dean statue. Just get with the program mate. There is quite a substantial element of their fans, who are total and utter scum, and they have free reign to act as they please. It's not just us and Manchester United. Look at other clubs discussion forums. With the exception of those geordie muppets, they are hated and detested by all other clubs supporters.

I’m glad our fans haven’t responded in kind to those bog seat chewers, don’t give them the excuse “YA SEE LAD BOTH AS BAD AS EACH OTHER MATEE”

I have this bookmarked for just such occasions.

They never fail to show their true colours, ever.

The one positive to come out of the social media age is that everyone is on to what a gang of cretins they are now. These days, it's literally only the mainstream media that plays along with their deranged hero's journey fantasies.

Status
Not open for further replies.