Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he first signed everybody said he was only on loan from Barca due to his buyback clause, now they want to sell him for 15m based on a story in the Sunday Sun.

Can I be frank frandel? I think some people were dropped a lot on their heads as babies.

Hello mein MinaMajorFrandel

I think yesterday they all went to the pub and took too much cocaine and c-19 up their nostrils and haven't slept in several days

“We really need another CB”

“Let’s sell Mina to Valencia”

I’m convinced some of you in here only enjoy the transfer aspect of football.

and-i-thought-oh-geez-thats-me-19268443.png

Swear some people treat real life football like FIFA 20. Why don’t we just keep Holgate, Digne & Richarlison and buy 22 new players

If we sell him for €15m or whatever that would be utter madness. No way has his value dropped 50%. Makes no sense at all this story
Actually the story itself does make sense. Valencia WOULD like to purchase Mina for 15 million. Just like we would like to purchase Everton Soares for 8 million. The story didn't say we had any interest in that.

4-5 players for 2-3 positions it was .

And a "decision" on Kenny when the season is finished.
The way the club and Carlo keep talking about Kenny I don't think he is staying. Sounds like they are protecting asset value.

I could see Keane get moved on though, contract situation and whether or not he is a long term fit

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.