Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then be calling for Ancelotti's head when the hastily assembled team of bang average English players and over the hill stars play like they've never met each other.

A certain poster moans constantly about us not doing enough to break the top 4 and then suggests we spend 50m on Danny Ings.

Danny Ings is clearly the difference between 12th and 4th for Everton.

Hojbjerg to me just seems like a nothing player. Never stood out. Can't see him working with Gomes in a 2 either. Surely Brands + Ancelotti can find better for that amount of money.
Agree got the same impression. Think he is a McCarthy without the injuries. Strong in the challenge / ball winner but limited in the ball. Allan is twice the player. So i hope we Allan or someone else

Agree got the same impression. Think he is a McCarthy without the injuries. Strong in the challenge / ball winner but limited in the ball. Allan is twice the player. So i hope we Allan or someone else

Seen a lot of Saints fans on Twitter saying he's similar for them as Schneiderlin was, so that doesn't bode well. I'd like Allan too, but there's always the fear about his age and adapting to the league.

A certain poster moans constantly about us not doing enough to break the top 4 and then suggests we spend 50m on Danny Ings.

Danny Ings is clearly the difference between 12th and 4th for Everton.
Danny Ings has had one good season in the PL (this one) and one good season in the championship in a 12 year career, that's all folk need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.