Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarcelsGoat youre wrong, it was £60m

LOL

and he wants us to play Bernard who he now hates

That was obviously me taking the mick.

Think I did say though I would take him for £40-50 million which at the time I would have done in a world where Joelinton and Tosun goes for £30-40 million. Wilson is a good CF he's just in a God awful Bournemouth side.

You just seem to get really angry when people like players you dont Chris mate - game of opinions and all that.

Think I did say though I would take him for £40-50 million which at the time I would have done in a world where Joelinton and Tosun goes for £30-40 million. Wilson is a good CF he's just in a God awful Bournemouth side.

You just seem to get really angry when people like players you dont Chris mate - game of opinions and all that.

No mate, all the players you rate are utter garbo. You can’t diss Everton for buying poorly and saying we won’t progress, then spew post after post of utterly bang average premier league players

it’s beyond ironic:hayee:

End of the day football is a game of opinions and you are perfectly entitled to your opinion as am I.

I just dont play favourites and im happy to hold my hands up if I get something wrong - I've said this season Holgate has massively suprised me and made me eat my words and fair play to the lad.

Others however twist words or have agendas towards or against certain players / personnel at the club and dont like when someone disagrees with them.

I've said from day one Brands has had one good and one bad summer window, with 0 action in 2 January windows (which I disagree with) so im happy for this window to be make or break as it were - but at present im more against him as our DOF long term than for when based on last summer and his reluctance to do any business whatsoever in Janaury when we were crying out for a CM.
Your Opinions :coffee:

So as its the transfer thread who does your imaginary friend reckon we are signing ?

main_homepage_mobile_080120.jpg

Callum Wilson , Danny Ings ....anyone else you'd like us to spunk some money on.

No mate, all the players you rate are utter garbo. You can’t diss Everton for buying poorly and saying we won’t progress, then spew post after post of utterly bang average premier league players

it’s beyond ironic:hayee:

Ings - 21 goals this season
Zaha - carries Palace on his back
Wilson - has gone off the boil but has the attributes in a good team to do well
Sarr - gonna be quality
Saint Maximim - magico in his boots

There all the players I often get laughed at for rating as "attainable" PL signings but every one of them bar Wilson at present would improve our side based on who is playing in their position not talking price tags.

Sarr - gonna be quality

There all the players I often get laughed at for rating as "attainable" PL signings but every one of them bar Wilson at present would improve our side based on who is playing in their position not talking price tags.
Saint maximim is absolute class and you are right he would walk straight through the door and into the team. Wilson wouldnt not when DCL and Richarlison are as good as they have been.
Danny Ings is interesting but with the money he would cost and the injuries he's had would be a massive risk plus played for the RS so one bad game and he would be done haha.
Sarr you can see how good this lad is gonna be but again Watford will be selling for stupid money.
Zaha I like him but he hasnt been anywhere near as good as he was last season so again for the money he would cost think we could certainly get better

Sarr - gonna be quality

Not talking price tags.

Names players that would cost around 250m.

Sarr - gonna be quality

Ings has proved he’s a very good prem striker, but at 28 and a number of injuries I wouidnt go near him.

Zaha probably one of the most overrated attackers in the prem, I think only once he’s got double figures goals, to think palace wanted 80mil.

Wilson bang average, again 28 had one season over 10 goals.

I agree about Sarr I think he’s a good player, and has potential to be top class, wouldn’t Mind us going for him, especially if Watford went down.

Not a fan of Saint maxi

Spot on lad will still cost around the £18-20 million mark.

The only player we should be signing from Southampton is Ings - this Hojbjerg bloke doesn't impress at all.

I have heaps of saints fans as mates and when I mentioned we were in for him and for a reported 30m they said they would drive him to goodison themselves. Says he makes far many mistakes to be a 30m player

Status
Not open for further replies.