Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could also say Gomes, Mina, Digne, Richarlison. But that wouldn't quite fit the agenda.

Richarlison- Silva buy.

Digne - great signing agreed.

Gomes / Mina - inconsistent in which teams like Leicester and Wolves have signed better players in their respective positions.

For £200 million spent we haven't much to show for it outside of Richarlison/Digne.

Richarlison- Silva buy.

Digne - great signing agreed.

Gomes / Mina - inconsistent in which teams like Leicester and Wolves have signed better players in their respective positions.

For £200 million spent we haven't much to show for it outside of Richarlison/Digne.

So when Richarlison said that it was Brands that convinced him on Everton?

And you know this how?

I mean, I can't say for sure it was all Brands, but I think it's strange to not give the guy in charge of identifying, scouting and signing players any credit at all.
It's the same dumbness as when everyone was trying to parse out who signed each player between Koeman and Walsh. Ultimately the guy in charge of sanctioning the transfers is the one who gets the credit or blame regardless of how much involvement the manager had.

Holgate for Stones plus cash? This is not something that I'd be entirely against, we would be replacing the player and have cash to help strengthen other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.