2019/20 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows his calibre. He was always good enough for Everton.

And I think Gomes has shown in his career he is of the calibre that we should give him a proper chance to recover from an horrific injury.

His foot was hanging off ffs.
The Villa, Fulham and Brighton crap shows were all before the injury. The inconsistency isn't new. Yes at his best, like West Ham, he's amazing, but if we're getting the bad side more or even equal it doesn't matter.

The Villa, Fulham and Brighton crap shows were all before the injury. The inconsistency isn't new. Yes at his best, like West Ham, he's amazing, but if we're getting the bad side more or even equal it doesn't matter.

Well he now plays for one of the greatest managers of all time. Let's give him a chance to get over his injury and then improve.

Well he now plays for one of the greatest managers of all time. Let's give him a chance to get over his injury and then improve.
I'm fine with that. And it isn't like he won't be getting the chances either as who else will but I'm just concerned about the ups and downs. I want off the roller coaster.

I reckon Zidane in his prime would look poor alongside Iceland and Tom Davies.

Barca saw enough to pay 54m for him at 1 point.

Hes a very talented player who has had a stop start Everton career and hasn't ever had the chance to build a partnership in the middle yet.

God you go from thread to thread slating all our players and demanding we show ambition by signing Danny Ings.

Hats off like, its quite impressive.

I just call a spade a spade lad - if someone isnt doing it I'll call them out - Richarlison is my favourite player but I happily called him out last week for being turd against Norwich.

Problem is too many on here have their favourites and will blindly defend them to the hilt regardless of what they do.

My mates the same with Pickford- no matter what you criticise him about "EEZ ENGLANDS NO 1 DOH LAD"

I just call a spade a spade lad - if someone isnt doing it I'll call them out - Richarlison is my favourite player but I happily called him out last week for being turd against Norwich.

Problem is too many on here have their favourites and will blindly defend them to the hilt regardless of what they do.

My mates the same with Pickford- no matter what you criticise him about "EEZ ENGLANDS NO 1 DOH LAD"

Richarlison and Digne, they are the only 2 players I've truly happy with.

I wouldn't bat an eye if we sold the rest.

He’s England’s number 1 by virtue of the fact that a global pandemic struck and cancelled all international football and the Euros. He’s on borrowed time with that title.

Nobody speak of sexy man bad. Just wait till that hair grows back out. Its just like the story of Sampson.... As soon as he cut his hair, he lost his strength. The Portuguese god will return.. And FFS he had his angle laying on the ground next to him. Cut the man some slack. :dance:

Gomes still our best midfield player but he is off the pace ATM...

Coming back from a bad injury will take time & he is still not match fit imo....

We won't see the best of him till next season....

That’s so true. Just got Tony Scott on a podcast here slating Iwobi, and rightly so. Then when o keefe rips into Gomes, Scott says it’s because he’s playing alongside rubbish and he needs 7/8 games to get going. Even when his best games for us were no doubt when he arrived off the back of an injury. Talk about bias views for favourite players.

Status
Not open for further replies.