Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats cos he is;

A Not a RS

B A decent poster

C Deffo not a multi/WUM

An answer to my Durham, Yay or Nay, question would remove B and C. Just saying like.

IF the answer is Yay, you will know the follow up question.
Roydo.Don't know what Durham means. Also, I will promise to be a good poster if permitted.
Didn't mean to call out the Fox either as I know he is a good poster.Was only quoting that in jest .

Roydo.Don't know what Durham means. Also, I will promise to be a good poster if permitted.
Didn't mean to call out the Fox either as I know he is a good poster.Was only quoting that in jest .

What Durham means? It was a simple question; have you, or do you, work in Durham?

Why weren't the Police in attendance then?
Are you totally thick? Scratch that yes you are..

Your fans already attacked the police.. do you think they are stupid enough to turn up and get attacked again and with fireworks? Fans were NOT meant to be there. Therfore no police were there..

Plus the police chief was in attendance so the police probably were told to stay away.

Bloke was arrested and charged the other day. Mags sent him to crown court.
If the mags have sent him to crown then it means sentence it at least 2 years... possibly means he has a suspended sentence already or a criminal past.

I just want to forget about the last week, move on and focus on what Everton do between now and the start of season 20/21.

The season was always going to be finished if it were at all possible... this was more a financial decision than anything else. I think Everton wanted this as much as anybody as the consequences of not being able to finish the season financially for us would be dire, as it would be for everybody.

But, a few days later , a few shameful days later, football is moving on to CL, and FA Cup.

None of the trophies will be celebrated this summer and an open bus top parade of the City next Easter to celebrate winning this league as the next one hopefully slips away will not have the same effect.

I certainly think the police have questions to answer as well. We see the problem of a virus spike in Leicester and the actions of those Liverpool supporters on Thursday and Saturday evenings were as predictable as they were outrageous, and will be very lucky not to result in sections of the city being shut down again in the weeks to come.

This will happen again at each home Liverpool game between now and whenever the season ends.. unless the police decide to act and ensure that crowds like this cannot gather as they did on those nights....

WE got off to an awful start under Silva, it is that, that has crippled us for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.