Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have, but told everyone previously that I was a reader of the forum for years and it used to be a lot of fun and great wit.
Used to love Chico and was a shame that he left as some of his posts were hilarious.True scouse wit.
Do you think that the forum has got better over the years or not.?
Anyway time to move on to other articles for now.
Not having it, have you got a big head mush

Police weren't in attendance because NOBODY was supposed to be there.
Is it acceptable to riot if there are no police about? Unbelievable drivel!
So 3000 people supposedly and coincidentally thought. I know let's go the Pier Head and buy some rockets to fire at the Liver Building.
The Echo had a live blog I think to inform all the sheep to get down there for the HAPPENING.
Social media the same.
Are the Police and LCC living in a bubble.

Sorry mate, but forgetting about what happened is exactly what our mate redeye and the rest of these decent kopites want us to do ( operation Hysel airbrush part Deux), and I won't ever let them forget what they are, and neither should any decent football fan of any team.

Forget about the season on the pitch by all means, (I keep trying to forget we had Marco silva as manager!) but dont ever let anyone forget what all reds are about - lie peddling cover up merchant shithouses!

Apologies to you also, if you only meant to forget about the actual football season on the pitch.
No problem Nath, but yes, I was just referring to this season.

I was disgusted by some videos I have seen of course.
Drunken teenagers mainly and getting away with it because of no police action.
Its a civil matter and surely the club can not comment or apologize just because they have a red shirt on.
Do NOT blame the absence of Police as mitigation for pure gobshoitery behaviour.
Yes your club should have made a statement along the lines of 'we will be working closely with the police to try to identify those involved. Anybody found will be banned', etc etc; If I can do it in under a minute, well, there are no excuses why your unworthy overlords cannot. Rotten from the very top downwards. .

Liverpool player was stabbed badly on sat night in toxteth visiting his family.
Hope they get those involved as well as the pier head wrongdoers.
I wouldn't worry when considering the local Police Chief is a massive red. Arrest imminent I would think. Priority case, you know.
Jeez, this like Wimbledon without rules. Throw a good ball over the net, and a busted one comes back at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.