Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Heysel and also at Roma final before that when my mother was hospitalized by those lovable Italians who bricked all the fans leaving the Stadium.
Maggie wanted to ban all football fans even before that. England fans especially.
Lots of issues were about in those days mostly political but it was a sad sight for those that were there believe me.
Fights erupted from both sides and sadly innocents died.
No one sings about that.
Maybe that's true, but this game destroyed any association of both clubs even the Everton players from then are still hurting now for the banning of our club,Hillsborough brought us together for the right reasons ye,but after that your fans talk about your history which we never effected, but your club effected ours which we feel hard done by that's not being bitter just disappointed.

Hi, I have only just joined the forum. As you can see I am a red but have not joined just to antagonize anyone.
I have been an avid reader of the site for many many years, mainly because of the humorous wit of often past posters, now either left or banned for various reasons.It's not as funny as it was I may add.
No point in trying to apologize
for the actions of many on Friday night and nor should I give them space either.
These so-called fans never go the match, some are students in our great city and join because they don't want to be Evertonians but some do of course. Others are local also but are hoods which no football club wants as a fanbase
They give nothing in the way of true support and are out there to gloat or rile anyone in there way.
They are an embarrassment to our matchgoing support and also to the City and the red families.

You know every single one of the people there? Rightio, you're full of crap mate, you're on an Internet forum making up lies to a load of people who really don't care about your opinion, jesus christ

I think there is something very wrong at Liverpool FC that permeates throughout every single level from the Board to their fans that is so bitter and twisted. I too was around in the 70s and can vividly remember willing Liverpool to win the European Cup in 77. When they did, I was genuinely pleased for them. Reds and Blues lined the streets for their Victory parade and then their beloved Captain Emlyn Hughes made his infamous "Liverpool are Magic, Everton are tragic" quote. Why? Why, when you have just won the European Cup would you not be celebrating and enjoying the moment?.
And now history repeats itself - they win the Premiership for the first time and "celebrate" by aiming fireworks at Everton HQ.
Genuinely think they are totally obsessed with Everton - they must be for us to be foremost in their thoughts. Jealousy springs to mind - we may not have their trophies, but we are the first and original team in Liverpool, our fans are true fans usually spanning many generations who really love their team not like their plastic fans. On the whole, most club supporters like or are indifferent to Everton, whereas they are despised by most. We have the best fans in the world, they have the worst as they have evidenced time and time again.
So glad I was born a Blue.

A few posts from a Sheffield Wednesday site.

Liverpool win title

Cup gets dropped off at empty stadium

Henderson waves cup around to plastic seats .Phil Thompson pokes his nose in it even though he's in London

No open top bus parade allowed

Tbf that is comedy gold

Can't stand em.
Glad that if they had to win it, they've done so in the most muted of celebrations.
Man City will win it again next year.
Klopp is only nice when he's winning.
He's a C U Next Tuesday nasty sociopath egomaniac when it's not going his way.
He'll sod off again soon enough leaving them in the wilderness for another 30 years.
*** em, *** em and thrice... *** em.
By the way, I don't like Liverpool.

Always annoys me when you see youngsters saying how they’ve waited so long for Liverpool to win the league, really?

And when older folk say it’s been 30 years of hurt, really?

Must have been really tough being a Liverpool fan, winning champions leagues, uefa cups, fa cups, league cups, challenging for the title or challenging for the top 4 pretty much every season since 1990.

Imagine how hard supporting that team must have been. All those great players they’ve had to sit and watch on a cold Tuesday night in December.

Praise the lord I chose to be a Wednesday fan 28 years ago hearing some of the harsh times Liverpool have had to go through in that time. My heart goes out to them it really does

Man U are and always will be the biggest club imo and I think that was even the case before Fergie came along.

For one theyve always seemed to have had a big fanbase outside of Manchester.

I'm pretty sure one of the reasons the resentment grew between the two sides was that United were still perceived as a big deal even when Liverpool were were dominating at home and abroad.

Cant stand victimpool,hated for all the right reasons all across the entire country,
I do like Klopp and hes put a side together that plays some fantastic football and will doubtless bestow more glory on one the most unworthy set of supporters in the entire country,hopefully madrid or barca will take him away very soon and the scumbags can go back to hating the rest of the country for hating them and destroy their own city while they blame every fecker else for destroying it.
Vile feckers

The latest big article on the BBC wankfest site is called "30 years of hurt".

God they've had it rough, all they've managed in that time are:

2 Champions League wins
4 Champions League finals in all (not bad when they're crying about not being champions)
1 UEFA Cup + 1 runner up
3 FA Cups + 2 runner up
4 League Cups + 2 runner up
3 Community Shields
3 European Super Cups
1 World Club Championship
17 top 4 finishes
Never finished below 8th

I might start a Gofundme for the poor little lambs.

Cant recall manu,Celtic,manc or even the nut jobs at leeds & chelski trying to destroy their own city when they won a title

You know every single one of the people there? Rightio, you're full of crap mate, you're on an Internet forum making up lies to a load of people who really don't care about your opinion, jesus christ
Toffee.no lies mate. I was at Joe Royle's debut with blue mates.hitched all the way.

I think there is something very wrong at Liverpool FC that permeates throughout every single level from the Board to their fans that is so bitter and twisted. I too was around in the 70s and can vividly remember willing Liverpool to win the European Cup in 77. When they did, I was genuinely pleased for them. Reds and Blues lined the streets for their Victory parade and then their beloved Captain Emlyn Hughes made his infamous "Liverpool are Magic, Everton are tragic" quote. Why? Why, when you have just won the European Cup would you not be celebrating and enjoying the moment?.
And now history repeats itself - they win the Premiership for the first time and "celebrate" by aiming fireworks at Everton HQ.
Genuinely think they are totally obsessed with Everton - they must be for us to be foremost in their thoughts. Jealousy springs to mind - we may not have their trophies, but we are the first and original team in Liverpool, our fans are true fans usually spanning many generations who really love their team not like their plastic fans. On the whole, most club supporters like or are indifferent to Everton, whereas they are despised by most. We have the best fans in the world, they have the worst as they have evidenced time and time again.
So glad I was born a Blue.
Like I said earlier, in this City you used to be born into a club. Not now. everyone wants success right away
and kids can follow who they want. Who decided you were to be a blue back then.?
Society has changed for the worse in my opinion and yes I agree Hughes was a tool back then and destroyed
or even split the city in 2 with those crass comments.
Most genuine reds would agree with that, but he was player not a fan.
Also genuine wool in my opinion.

Like I said earlier, in this City you used to be born into a club. Not now. everyone wants success right away
and kids can follow who they want. Who decided you were to be a blue back then.?
Society has changed for the worse in my opinion and yes I agree Hughes was a tool back then and destroyed
or even split the city in 2 with those crass comments.
Most genuine reds would agree with that, but he was player not a fan.
Also genuine wool in my opinion.

Hello there - just a few quick questions for you.

I hope you are enjoying you're * title and the associated scenes of joy and gay abandon we have witnessed in our great city? Not sure I would be on RAWK/SOS if we had just won a trophy ( even one as tainted and denatured as your *), but each to there own I suppose.

You ask if we don't know genuine decent reds.

I thought I did, and had a few lifelong mates who I would have previously called genuine decent reds, but their actions following this weekends events have changed my opinion somewhat.

The way you and they have gone about trying to defend the indefensible actions of not a few people, but the large number of reds involved in the various illegal activities that they decided to partake in has made me sick to my stomach.

I don't think I need to remind you of what has happened , but I will incase you have forgotten due to the large number of unsavoury whataboutery that's gone on.

We have been told it was just stray fireworks hitting Everton's head office - videos have shown is a lie.

We have been told there were only "a few dickheads" - images and videos have shown large number of decent reds cheering these arseholes on, and even showing children how to fire rockets - the next generation of [Phrase removed] training right there. No decent reds stopped this "minority" from attempted arson/gbh/abh/murder ( pure luck nobody was seriously hurt from the fireworks - there may have been as several decent reds are in the city's critically covid stretched hospitals in serious conditions)

The firework dopes will be caught and I will be interested to find out their History. It won't be as Evertonians that's for sure.
Did you see the photos of the empty cans, wine bottles, them gas tube things scattered everywhere?
Police will nail them but the hurt will have been done by them to all red supporters and blue alike.
These kids are not football fans, anyone see many over 25 at the gig which was organized online by the echo site.
Go around Town any weekend after 2 am and the same ones will be there.
Liverpool is like Beirut every Sunday morning.
Stabbings, drug sellers, etc. It's not all football-related.
These are our students, visitors, and others out to earn money.

The firework dopes will be caught and I will be interested to find out their History. It won't be as Evertonians that's for sure.
Did you see the photos of the empty cans, wine bottles, them gas tube things scattered everywhere?
Police will nail them but the hurt will have been done by them to all red supporters and blue alike.
These kids are not football fans, anyone see many over 25 at the gig which was organized online by the echo site.
Go around Town any weekend after 2 am and the same ones will be there.
Liverpool is like Beirut every Sunday morning.
Stabbings, drug sellers, etc. It's not all football-related.
These are our students, visitors, and others out to earn money.

Lemo lad, back in the day it was mitzsys and Wizz, the only danger you faced was having to help a mate on a whitey or getting stuck next to somebody who either hugged you constantly or chewed your ear off for 30minutes and asking for a sip of your drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.