Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also do most reds fans head in as well. How do you stop them?
.Someone said it wouldn't happen at Everton. Be assured it could in my opinion.

Looking at the mounting list of wrong doings for your club and its fans , then compare it to our's i'm very confident it wouldnt happen.
Tell me any club that has a history list of such wrong doings , i'd be really interested.

They’ll try and burn BMD down when it starts getting built. I remember saying this on Twitter years ago and got laughed at and buzzed off by all the social media funsters, doesn’t look such a silly prediction now.

We all know what goes on in their bizarre heads, nothing but seething anger and rage 24/7. Any bit of Everton success will tip them over the edge.
It’ll go from:

“It’s never getting built lad ahahahahahahahaha lol lol lol

To when construction starts:

“It’s never getting finished lad ahahahha :confused: :rolleyes:

To when it opens:

“You’ll never fill it lad yer bitters 25 years forever in our shadow ahaha :( :mad:

I dont think they do, but I’m sure they have a plaque do they?
Yes just googled it. They put a plaque up on the dalglish stand in 2010 which was 25 years after Heysel. Better late than never.

Well maybe 35 years later Everton fc and their supporters may get an apology off Liverpool fc for being the English team most affected by the heysel tragedy

465A592E-7B62-479E-986E-0A88936BCE67.jpeg

Yes just googled it. They put a plaque up on the dalglish stand in 2010 which was 25 years after Heysel. Better late than never.

Well maybe 35 years later Everton fc and their supporters may get an apology off Liverpool fc for being the English team most affected by the heysel tragedy
Was at Heysel and also at Roma final before that when my mother was hospitalized by those lovable Italians who bricked all the fans leaving the Stadium.
Maggie wanted to ban all football fans even before that. England fans especially.
Lots of issues were about in those days mostly political but it was a sad sight for those that were there believe me.
Fights erupted from both sides and sadly innocents died.
No one sings about that.

Was at Heysel and also at Roma final before that when my mother was hospitalized by those lovable Italians who bricked all the fans leaving the Stadium.
Maggie wanted to ban all football fans even before that. England fans especially.
Lots of issues were about in those days mostly political but it was a sad sight for those that were there believe me.
No one sings about that.
I also think Liverpool were affected by the ban as well as yourselves as league winners.

No one sings about that.

What has those "lovable Italians" bricking fans, got to do with your own lot being murdering scum a year later?Innocent died alright and they all supported Juventus.

No one sings about that.
I was around for the 70s and 80s so.i know all about the trouble. I know what the Italians were like.
I had just had one of the best weeks of my life staying in Amsterdam and then watching us win in Rotterdam. No trouble at all. Great celebration when we got back to Amsterdam. We all thought this is the start. Maybe with this team we can start to have the journey that my RS mates were having. Then Heysel happened. Whoever put the Italians next to you should have been done in. But it happened. Everton got banned the team.gell apart cos those players wanted to play in Europe. 5 years later English teams allowed back and yr team qualified again. Never heard a red fan or a red official apologised to Everton. Daglish as I said That Heysel affected Everton more than any other team. He never apologised though. But Liverpool don't do the apology stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.