Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, don’t know why I didn’t spot this RS account earlier. Not one Evertonian refers to Moshiri as ‘Mosh’ but it is a favourite amongst the RS.
Or I'm a musician who sat their one day trying to create a name... Mosh Pit was the best i could do.

There's so much hypocrisy in here.

If Everton had just won the league after all of these years, can you imagine the scenes? Yes we wouldn't have targetted the Liver Building but there's the same fair amount of scumbags in our fanbase too that may have done something to their L1 shop or something similar to rub it in to their rivals.

How can you sit there and slam them for ignoring lockdown rules. If Everton won the league, it would be the exact same end result.

They're not scum or some different breed, they're your neighbours, your friends etc...

Don't hate on them, it's just bitter. They're enjoying their moment and hopefully one day we'll get ours.

Eeeeeee you stink of red.

Hmmmmm

Shut up you fool.

You're the kind of supporter that doesn't believe their [Poor language removed] stinks.

We're all cut from the same cloth. We're from the same city.

Let it be.
fool ha ha.there's a sad fool been sitting on an account here waiting to defend the indefensible.
same cloth your red cloth is full of stain and scum.blue cloth is used to clean and sanitise but even then yours still bears un treatable ground in scum and dirt.same city yes I come from the same city postcode and street as people involved in dealing lemo etc.doesn't mean I'm guilty by association I just ignore them. unfortunately being scouse in the big wide world has me and scousers in general associated with your lot and gets us looked down upon with pity by some. now run along lad you need to go the shop for your mum.

Everton fans are the same as Liverpool, are the same as Man City, are the same as West Ham are the same as Brighton.

The fact that you believe LFC & EFC are some different species tells me that you definitely don't have a clue about human beings.

Don't believe me? Go sit at the back of the Gwladys St on matchday.

We all have good values at our core. Then there's those who don't follow those values but follow our club. They exist.

I see your sentiment mate but I do think it's well known that, per 100, there's a significantly higher proportion of LFC fans who are active paedophiles.

Inappropriate Behaviour
fool ha ha.there's a sad fool been sitting on an account here waiting to defend the indefensible.
same cloth your red cloth is full of stain and scum.blue cloth is used to clean and sanitise but even then yours still bears un treatable ground in scum and dirt.same city yes I come from the same city postcode and street as people involved in dealing lemo etc.doesn't mean I'm guilty by association I just ignore them. unfortunately being scouse in the big wide world has me and scousers in general associated with your lot and gets us looked down upon with pity by some. now run along lad you need to go the shop for your mum.
If you're not prepared to use propper grammar or line spacing, I'm not reading your posts.

Could easily happen to either. A bunch of pissed evertonians couldn't find themselves in that situation? I've seen lots of away day videos mate. It only takes one.
Only takes one. Gtfo. Its not one is it, theres a few thousand people there laughing and cheering. How can you draw parallels between our clubs based on last night? They have problems constantly with their fanbase but are always the victims. Would we be firing fireworks at buildings if we won the league? They're a complete [Poor language removed] stain. Doesnt matter how good they are on the pitch, this stuff is why they are largely despised by football fans up and down the country.

Only takes one. Gtfo. Its not one is it, theres a few thousand people there laughing and cheering. How can you draw parallels between our clubs based on last night? They have problems constantly with their fanbase but are always the victims. Would we be firing fireworks at buildings if we won the league? They're a complete [Poor language removed] stain. Doesnt matter how good they are on the pitch, this stuff is why they are largely despised by football fans up and down the country.
How can i draw parallels? Because the common denominator is that we're all human beings! We have the same flaws.

It only takes one person to do something violent and many will follow. Just like lots of these protests happening lately, especially under the influence of booze.

How can i draw parallels? Because the common denominator is that we're all human beings! We have the same flaws.

It only takes one person to do something violent and many will follow. Just like lots of these protests happening lately, especially under the influence of booze.
By that reckoning then we are all murdering paedophiles because we are all human and have the same flaws. Moronic argument. Human beings mess up, accepted, but these lot do it every time. Without fail. And not one of them stepped in last night to stop it. Dont have a clue how you are defending them.

Can we clarify- you are excusing bad behaviour as human nature thus expected and acceptable?

You've got rockets aimed at Anfield as we type, right? Calm it fella, calm those human urges.

Status
Not open for further replies.