Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think this might be the last straw for many of us Evertonians? I feel it is for me. We’ve always held out the hand of friendship as a club to them but I think now they can go f themselves. Cheering on what happened last night was disgusting. We can rightly commemorate Hillsborough ourselves going forward but - and I know this will be picked up the wrong way - leave them out of it. I don’t want our great club to have any association with them anymore.

Liver building set on fire.
A stabbing.
Violent Assaults.
Glass bottles thrown at Police.
40 Ambulances attended the scene.
Police and Paramedics verbally abused and physically attacked.
Fire brigades deployed to stop the spread of fires.
New emergency powers granted to the police to manage public disorder.

Its hard to believe how they could pull Shame and Ridicule out of Success. But they have some how managed it.

A stabbing.
Violent Assaults.

Its hard to believe how they could pull Shame and ridicule out of Glory. But they have some how managed it.

All this in the midst of a global pandemic with local councils and national governments advising against large gatherings. Hundreds of people in this city lost their lives as a result of the virus, not one of them at the Pier Head gives a rats arse.
They have zero shame.

A stabbing.
Violent Assaults.

Its hard to believe how they could pull Shame and Ridicule out of Success. But they have some how managed it.
And the only thing the echo want to report is that we have not sent them a congratulations, fk right off.

Pure luck he didn't kill anyone, imagine having your back to that so you couldn't see it and the size of that thing hitting your neck.

The scariest thing for me with all this is there appears to be enough people of a certain age (normally I would say responsible adults - let's just call them adults) stood around this lad to be seeing what he's up to, and to put a stop to it/have a word/give him a hiding etc, before any damage was done to the cities heritage, or more importantly, someone got hurt by one of his missiles.

Sadly, these thundercunts think it's fine and actually give it the "oooooooooohhhhh" like he's taking a [Poor language removed] goal kick, instead of getting a grip of him?!?!

Pure chance no one got hurt.

The building only getting damaged was the best outcome from these morons actions, and that's [Poor language removed] criminal.

A stabbing.
Violent Assaults.
Glass bottles thrown at Police.

it’s the RS lottery, I’ve seen a good few options:
Wasn’t us
There were Everton fans there because of lockdown
There’s no video evidence
The video evidence doesn’t show fireworks going at the building
It was a small group, don’t condone us all
Everton’s fault for turning the lights blue
Everton are disgusting for waving copies of the “RAG” at a derby

*Edit: oh my god forget the best “STRAY FIREWORK” lol lol lol lol

they’re the worst set of fans on the planet

Its the idiocy that strikes me, win the title, blow the sh1t out of your City, deface City land marks, stab likely your own supporters, violently attack your city police and ambulance service, leave the City a rubbish filled warzone, all in the middle of a pandemic were social distance protects your health and saves others lives.

Where is the logic in any of that, how can the City be proud of any success when that is the civic contribution of the fan base.

Good football team or not doesn't come into it, lowest of the low, they are the City's disgrace.

it’s the RS lottery, I’ve seen a good few options:
Wasn’t us
There were Everton fans there because of lockdown
There’s no video evidence
The video evidence doesn’t show fireworks going at the building
It was a small group, don’t condone us all
Everton’s fault for turning the lights blue
Everton are disgusting for waving copies of the “RAG” at a derby

they’re the worst set of fans on the planet
I think the east thing to say about it's a small group is that there was a large group that chose to do nothing and let it happen. Guilty by association

Status
Not open for further replies.