2019/20 Morgan Schneiderlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t get me wrong I’m glad he looks like he’s on his way, apart from the first 6 months he’s been a poor signing. But even allowing for his saving on wages 5m and transfer fee 2m, that only leaves us a combined 7m to replace him.

coleman-celebration.gif

No one is worse than Niasse.
This guy is on 100k a week and rolls around on the floor while some 16 year old Liverpool player puts one in the top corner because he's a lazy rat, Niasse is just an absolute atrocious footballer at least he tries though unlike this absolute disgrace, There's an absolute list of criminal acts this player has pulled while on the pitch.

This guy is on 100k a week and rolls around on the floor while some 16 year old Liverpool player puts one in the top corner because he's a lazy rat, Niasse is just an absolute atrocious footballer at least he tries though unlike this absolute disgrace, There's an absolute list of criminal acts this player has pulled while on the pitch.
Schneiderlin is 12 times the footballer Niasse is though. Regardless, I don’t want to see either at the club anymore.

Remember we bought him for around the same price United bought him for even though he bombed at United and hadn't played in like a year.

Then we sell him for the price of milky bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.