Cazoo to replace Sportpesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually surprised that we've been able to get this much with whats going on in the world right now.

Only positives for me....

£10m a year
Finally after years and yeras a logo on the kids kits
by by to sports pisa
no stpid looking logo or chinese writing on the kit.

Im all in me......

CAAAZOOOOOOOOOOO as the choir sing
Agreed.

Bore off yet again. Constantly looking to take shots at the club when there is nothing to take shots for
I don’t constantly look to take shots. I comment on club news which, unfortunately, is 9/10 extremely underwhelming when the leaders try to pretend we want to mix it with the big boys.

Hummel and Cazoo. They’re the type of sponsors you’d expect Championship clubs to have.
A sponsor that has just over 1,000 followers on Twitter. Truly incredible we’d associate with such a brand.

We might as well pack it in as a club trying to do anything when these are the brands our leaders think we need at the club.

Truly pathetic.
We really are just all talk.
I don’t constantly look to take shots. I comment on club news which, unfortunately, is 9/10 extremely underwhelming when the leaders try to pretend we want to mix it with the big boys.

The agenda against the club is painfully obvious and tedious now. This is just from one thread in the space of 30mins.

The agenda against the club is painfully obvious and tedious now. This is just from one thread in the space of 30mins.
How is it an agenda against the club that I think we should be doing better? I don’t think the board of directors are good enough, you do. That’s your prerogative.

Dafuq is cazoo

Start up, ish, on line used cars. Bloke who started it has made a mint from on line stuff, so has been very well backed by folk who do that. Did Zoopla.

Obviously, I knew none of that till a hour or so ago.

Not sure I would fancy buying a used car online myself.

Its only 3 years because in that time we will be in Bramley Moore. And any sponsorship deal will be worth a lot more in our new stadium.

If this was the level of deal when we are in our new stadium I would be worried. But I am not.

As people have already said it means we can get sponsorship for the womens team.. which is run by Uncle Uzzies nephew or something right? Expect a record breaking deal for the womens team... academy and u23 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.