Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can come on here and say something. It's up to you to decide if you believe it's got truth or not in it. Listen to everyone's views decide if you like or not. You can put them on ignore if you want. We dont need the personal abuse some like to give on here. Some proper cyber bullies on here ha ( waits for the cyber bullies to gang up on him!!)

Very strange mate.

I get some folk are bored and tense with lockdown but just have a laugh some decent folk on here to have banter with.

Sadly some carry on like that fella on a night out who's had a sip of shandy and wants to fight the world to try impress other posters.

Says the bloke who lives in his ma's basement in BARROW, supports 2 teams and pretends to know the stats of every 17 year old Iraqi wonderkid.

You may feel superior on the interweb but believe me I wouldn't swap my nice house, cushy job and sound EFC supporting missus for your GOT crown mate.

Cheers for giving me a GOT crown I’ll have to get one ordered off Amazon.

Very strange mate.

I get some folk are bored and tense with lockdown but just have a laugh some decent folk on here to have banter with.

Sadly some carry on like that fella on a night out who's had a sip of shandy and wants to fight the world to try impress other posters.

I was subject to some serious baiting the other night who wouldn’t say a tap if he saw me in the boozer after a game.

can be a bad place this sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.