Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically if he signs, you'll proclaim ITK.

If he doesn't sign you'll proclaim ITK.

Way to go buddy.

Im not and never have claimed to be ITK mate.

I get told stuff from my source - they could claim to be that but I certainly am in no position to know stuff without being told.

Please dont stick on social media.

Im not jealous mate.

But feel free to backtrack as much as you are able.

Nothing to backtrack on mate - from what im hearing thats still the case however things obviously can change.

Unlike some I dont spend my time trying to constantly prove other people wrong to make myself feel better.

Spread positivity - enough anger in the world without Marcelsgoat causing more.

Nothing to backtrack on mate - from what im hearing thats still the case however things obviously can change.

Unlike some I dont spend my time trying to constantly prove other people wrong to make myself feel better.

I just deplore liars and people like you degrade the forum, people come on to read news, not be told a pack of lies by somebody craving attention.

But hey ho, ive been doing this forum thing for a while now, im not looking for tips.

I just deplore liars and people like you degrade the forum, people come on to read news, not be told a pack of lies by somebody craving attention.

But hey ho, ive been doing this forum thing for a while now, im not looking for tips.

You remind me of a few ex posters on kipper back in the day who were insecure of not always being the centre of attention so would shoot down anyone who would pass on stuff in good faith.

Have patience Goat - the window hasn't even opened yet and you're snarling at folk.

You remind me of a few ex posters on kipper back in the day who were insecure of not being the centre of attention so would shoot down anyone who would pass on stuff in good faith.

Have patience Goat - the window hasn't even opened yet and your snarling at folk.

Me and you are the same age but mentally you’re about 10 years behind. Were you dropped as a kid?

You remind me of a few ex posters on kipper back in the day who were insecure of not being the centre of attention so would shoot down anyone who would pass on stuff in good faith.

Have patience Goat - the window hasn't even opened yet and you're snarling at folk.

The window never closes mate.

But considering only the French and Dutch leagues are finished, with most of the others still with games to play, I suspect it will be a few weeks/months till we see some signings.

Very, very concerned on the impact Cov19 will have on our transfer dealings, VERY concerned.

Me and you are the same age but mentally you’re about 10 years behind. Were you dropped as a kid?

Says the bloke who lives in his ma's basement in BARROW, supports 2 teams and pretends to know the stats of every 17 year old Iraqi wonderkid.

You may feel superior on the interweb but believe me I wouldn't swap my nice house, cushy job and sound EFC supporting missus for your GOT crown mate.

People can come on here and say something. It's up to you to decide if you believe it's got truth or not in it. Listen to everyone's views decide if you like or not. You can put them on ignore if you want. We dont need the personal abuse some like to give on here. Some proper cyber bullies on here ha ( waits for the cyber bullies to gang up on him!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.