2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think when you have a DoF who consistently signs players who we have to wait months to see - some of whom have long term injuries - reveals a pattern of poor decision making that cant be ignored.

Didn’t need to be months, could have been eased in with 15-20 minute cameos for 2-3 games to ease him in then go from there

I think when you have a DoF who consistently signs players who we have to wait months to see - some of whom have long term injuries - reveals a pattern of poor decision making that cant be ignored.
Brands has continued in Walsh’s footsteps in wasting hundreds of millions and saddling us with players we won’t be able to get rid of.

Hope he does but dont think he will play much now for Everton. Didn't have much faith after the first injury now this. He will just fade out

I did my Achilles 6 years ago,(admit I'm in my 40's) its a horrible injury. Don't under estimate how bad an injury it is. The Yak did it he as never the same again. Feel for the lad.
Yakubu went on to score 19 Premier League goals for Blackburn after we sold him for a pittance.

Yakubu was just another victim of Moyes’ negative tactics stifling strikers.

Status
Not open for further replies.