Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wendel was going to sign for PSG but FFP meant they had to pull out and so he moved to sporting.

Sporting seem desperate, their Chairman came out and said United would have paid £20mil ish for Fernandes if they waited till now due to their financial situation due to the virus.

Wendel was going to sign for PSG but FFP meant they had to pull out and so he moved to sporting.

Sporting seem desperate, their Chairman came out and said United would have paid £20mil ish for Fernandes if they waited till now due to their financial situation due to the virus.

This adds some context to their usual hyper inflated prices for players they normally demand

Who’s going to take a player on a £100k week contract and that player won’t move as wages will also take a huge hit going forward

I think there is some hope, 100k is £5.2m per year( ugg ffs)if the player let's say is Schneiderlin, was offered a three year deal on say 60k that would net a total of £9.3m. Ok he could go on a free next year but he will be 31 rather than 30 by then, if he's not playing here it will have been 18 months since he played by the start of the 21/22 season, he might find it hard to get a club at that point. The security of a three year deal and £9.3m might be enough to get him on his bike, hopefully.

If it was my decision I would go all out for Gabriel and exchange Kean for Under, anything extra would be a bonus in my humble opinion especially if money is tight.

Obligatory YouTube vid (Come on, you lot are slipping :D )

Still young, likes to dribble and can hit it from distance.

Obviously, highlight reels are never a good way to judge a player (especially given the lack of quality in that league)
Needs to sort that 'tache out as well the little meff.

Sounds like the perfect social distance player to me...

Reports were 35 going to 40, but there were many different various reports of what way and how much we payed, but whatever way been worth every penny,

Just a few for for example
Our song says he cost 50m lol

when does the transfer window officially open? are we letting the players who are out of contract like Niasse and Martina go on the June 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.