Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refund underway and paid by 12th June. Yipee. A question needs to be answered soon, how do you keep your season tickets assuming next season is behind closed doors or at best very restricted seating? I guess we just defer them and hopefully renew for 21/22 season? My two sons don't want to lose our season tickets.

Refund on my S/T done today...was told that the deadline to renew will be extended but there is apparrently no definite date...I was told it will be after the money is cleared to my account (after 19/6) and we will all be informed asap.

It has annoyed me a bit that they haven’t put an official statement on the website to say that the season ticket deadline has been extended.
While I understand the frustration behind it, I suspect that they’re waiting for more information from the PL with regards to this season being finished.

They’ve already extended once, so perhaps they don’t want to set another arbitrary date which they’ll need to change again when information is released.

I’ve renewed but I don’t realistically expect that I’ll be sitting in my seat any time soon and we’ll possibly need to go through the refund process again.

People aren’t going to lose their seats, so try not to worry about it. I asked about a new seat and they mentioned July at the very, very earliest.

Regarding StubHub ticket sales for this season’s matches that will now be played behind closed doors / cancelled, just got this email from StubHub:

“Because you've already been paid, we're processing a charge to recoup the amount you received.

If the charge doesn't go through, we'll place a credit memo on your account, which we'll deduct from any future sale payments.“

That’s a definite change of tone from their email last week which stated:

“Please ensure your credit card details are up to date. Preventing us from recovering payment will result in further action from Everton FC.”

Might be best to allow us to put a deposit down for the season tickets for about 25% to reserve our seats rather than expecting a payment for the whole amount for a season which may well not have fans for at least some of it? Think I've paid 4 payments for next year already with the next one going next week.

I've had money returned from the club for the five remaining games. That's been returned to my credit card which I used to pay for the season ticket itself.
As @Lee Smith has stated, I've received a mail from Stub Hub saying they'll take back the money they've paid me for two of those five games. I don't know if they have taken money from my credit card or are leaving it on file as a debit if I use them next season.
Irrespective of that I used those Stub Hub funds to pay for next season's ticket. A right palaver.

Just done my refund thing, asked for credit off next season, the page just seems to come to an end, dont you get an email to say its accepted your request?

I've had money returned from the club for the five remaining games. That's been returned to my credit card which I used to pay for the season ticket itself.
As @Lee Smith has stated, I've received a mail from Stub Hub saying they'll take back the money they've paid me for two of those five games. I don't know if they have taken money from my credit card or are leaving it on file as a debit if I use them next season.
Irrespective of that I used those Stub Hub funds to pay for next season's ticket. A right palaver.
Do you mean it has already been returned or they plan to? I was told it was the 12th June (or close to that) and they'd all be with customers within five days.

Status
Not open for further replies.