2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes only played about 5 games deeper.

He scored 2 goals in half a season. One a penalty against a third tier club. It's not remotely near good enough for someone who effectively played like a second striker.

Could have doubled that if he had not missed penalties.

No mate, because he has played 90% of this season in the number 10 role.

carlo had 12 games and didn’t play him there , Dunc has 4 and didn’t play home there either ... we played 29 games? 13 is not 90% of 29. Also the games under Silva the whole team was crap shipping goals, not creating chances and not scoring goals

No mate, because he has played 90% of this season in the number 10 role.
Strange that. I've seen 50% of the games live and have only seen him play in the fabled number 10 (still not QUITE sure what that means) in about 15% of those.
So even if he played in that role in all the other games, that only adds up to 65% in total.
Have you ever considered producing stats for the government for their daily press conference?

carlo had 12 games and didn’t play him there , Dunc has 4 and didn’t play home there either ... we played 29 games? 13 is not 90% of 29. Also the games under Silva the whole team was crap shipping goals, not creating chances and not scoring goals
There is a reason no one is playing him there, because hes played there how many times before and hes absolute garbage.

There is a reason no one is playing him there, because hes played there how many times before and hes absolute garbage.

Im not saying he should’ve .. bit when people say he played 90% of 29 games as a second striker and only scored twice ... that’s not true is it?

he played there last season and wasn’t garbage ... he also isn’t good enough to play anywhere in a 4-4-2 so has to go.I’m just disagreeing with people making stuff up

What??? He was supposed to be our creative player????????

Im not saying he should’ve .. bit when people say he played 90% of 29 games as a second striker and only scored twice ... that’s not true is it?

he played there last season and wasn’t garbage ... he also isn’t good enough to play anywhere in a 4-4-2 so has to go.I’m just disagreeing with people making stuff up

Yes he was garbage last season. He played well in about 7 games.

Him playing 5 yards away from where he normally plays does not excuse him playing balls two yards behind a team mates run, doing a double take when a ball comes near him and not being able to pass to a blue shirt in general.

No excuses for him, he has been awful. I mean he could be having a bad season and that's all it is but where he has been playing has had nothing to do with it.

he played there last season and wasn’t garbage ... he also isn’t good enough to play anywhere in a 4-4-2 so has to go.I’m just disagreeing with people making

He was garbage last season aswel, and he has been since he signed. Despite the fact that he grabbed a good return last year, does jot hide the fact that his all round game in pony, hidden by stats.

Why are you trying to make excuses for a £45m player that’s had less than 15 good games in 3 years for the club?

I have said he’s not good enough and doesn’t have a place in Carlos system .I simply disagreed that he had played 90% of this season as a second striker ... which he hasn’t .

Status
Not open for further replies.