Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
How highly do we rate Rodriguez lads? Are we saying he’s a player who will transform the club or a luxury player with a injury record the size of Mike Ashley’s bar Bill?

One player I think will be on the radar of a lot of clubs is Alexander Isak, the young Swede we were linked with a few years ago. He's come on leaps and bounds this season and looks like fulfilling the potential everyone saw in him as a teenager. If he doesn't sign for Real Madrid or Barca, he'll end up in the Premier League in my opinion.

How highly do we rate Rodriguez lads? Are we saying he’s a player who will transform the club or a luxury player with a injury record the size of Mike Ashley’s bar Bill?
For me it's a bit of both. He's great and if he's fit and firing he'd give us the type of creative player that could actually add 15-20 more goals to the team on his own.

I don't agree with any player being called a luxury player, scoring goals isn't exactly a luxury, but the injury thing is undoubtedly true and a big risk that could take it sideways quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.