Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read that on sport witness earlier, definitely need cover for Digne.

Don't think his started senior game for Marseille but been sub 5 or 6 times on bench ;-) I ve not seen him play but have a mate who's Marseille fan and he messaged me his not happy if we get him!

RB: ???
CB: Gabriel
CM: Allan
RW: Rodriguez
LW: Everton Soares / Coutinho
CF: Belotti

Out

Kean £20-25 million
Keane £20 million
Kenny: £8-10 million
Siggurdsson £10-15 million
Niasse Free
Martina Free
Schneiderlin - loan until contact expires
Bolasie - loan until contract expires
Sandro - loan

Get that done and I'll be very happy.

I would keep Kenny
LW: Lozano
Striker: we only need a back up maybe 2 if Kean goes
Schneiderlin sell for 10-15 mill
If we get Lozano and Rodruquez i would let Bernard go

Don't think his started senior game for Marseille but been sub 5 or 6 times on bench ;-) I ve not seen him play but have a mate who's Marseille fan and he messaged me his not happy if we get him!

Could be interesting with us linked to Sarr + him on frees...also Gabriel linked and a few others also from the french league last summer who may still be on the radar.

Hopefully theyre more Digne than Schneiderlin ;)

I think this young left back would be behind baines for the season and hopefully take his spot before next summer.

Could be interesting with us linked to Sarr + him on frees...also Gabriel linked and a few others also from the french league last summer who may still be on the radar.

I think this young left back would be behind baines for the season and hopefully take his spot before next summer.

The only Sarr we should be going for is the one who plays RW for Watford and rinsed Liverpool.

El Magico in his boots that lad and only young.

His great potential and way to go signing big prospects from europe than younger english too as although Marseille "rich" in french terms , he ll know french Media take interest at Everton due to all the fench there and he d get more profile and interest if returned back after a few years !

French league has some great potential in it once you look ;-) I used to go watch Nimes crocos in Ligue 2 and for past few seasons are in Ligue 1 ;-) The keeper they loaned from Bordeaux, Bernardoni was great and rated best in Ligue 1 last year as he d pull off maybe 20 topsaves a game as Nimes are dirt poor ;-) When they came up from Ligue 2, their striker was an amateur lad , a fat lad living the dream but they d garryowen it into box and he'd take 6 or 7 lads out every time haha PSG hate going there as they have no respect for them , fans, players or coaching team haha

Funny that as he’s only had one injury this season according to Transfermarket, and was back well over a month before that assist against United

Watford were abysmal before he got a run of games - hard to assist regulary to kin Troy Deeney look at Richarlison there.

Our defence is awful.

Every game teams target us down the right. We need a starting right back as top priority.

If Mina/Holgate are out we are doomed with Keane in defence so 2nd priority target is a centre back.

Equal third priority are right and centre midfield.

Fourth priority is a second centre back so we can bin Keane off.

Fifth priority is a defender to cover / alternate with Digne

Sixth priority is a defensive midfielder so we can bin off delph (and the other donkeys in the middle)

Our defence is pretty bad, but so is our midfield.

So rather than sign 10 CBs in 1 window, how about we sign just 1 and instead of improving only the defence and buying CBs to sit on the bench, we improve the midfield as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.