2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great due diligence by Brands:

Does he score loads of goals - no
Does he get his head down and become a team player - no
Does he have humility - no
Does he give a flying one about the wider community - no
Does he love to spend huge amounts of cash on trashy gold and diamond watches - yes

Get this divvy and Brands out of Everton FC.

Everybody else seems to be moving on from this and so should we.

It was an incredibly stupid thing to do, but, that is not as unusual for footballers as it should be.
I honestly believe they live in such a bubble they are removed from what happens in normal daily life.
When they do something so stupid that it impinges on the world of the rest of us that is the only time they get a glimpse of what normal life looks like.

He will be fined, he will be disciplined.. that is what he deserves, nothing more.
He is a young lad and has made a bad error... I made a few at his age so I am in no position to judge.

I do think he may be transferred back to Italy this summer anyway and it will have nothing to do with this incident.
If we are to be active in the window I think we need to get in transfer money and save wages to allow us get past FFP and Kean is probably the most saleable of our " not involved very much players".

I think that's it. I see Liverpool fans, and they are very good at this. They deal with the issue and then move on. They don't get to bogged down in it. I know it sounds harsh, but it's the sort of pragmatism that winners show. Same with United under Ferguson, he would move on from all sorts of things if the player was worth it.

I saw a video stating we paid what we did, at the end of the window because he had 1 year left and Juventus were desperate. I suspect it would have been £50+m had he had say 3 years left. Maybe more. So essentially we have a valuable asset who has lost some value this season.

Hes underwhelmed this season. However I'm a bit old fashioned and think you need to give a new player a season to settle. Maybe that quiet first season will be the best thing that happens for him?

I’m not at all happy with what he has done, But i don’t believe he should be binned for it. however, this has to be his last chance. if he can’t act responsibly (nea about his age, I know 6 year olds who show more decorum than he has so far) then he will only ever be an embarrassment waiting to happen.
put an arm around him, explain why filming your self while driving and Filming yourself Partying during a lockdown has to be recognised and nobbish behaviour, then see if the lad learns. If he doesn’t punt him and that whore Raolia a million milea from our Club!

I think that's it. I see Liverpool fans, and they are very good at this. They deal with the issue and then move on. They don't get to bogged down in it. I know it sounds harsh, but it's the sort of pragmatism that winners show. Same with United under Ferguson, he would move on from all sorts of things if the player was worth it.

I saw a video stating we paid what we did, at the end of the window because he had 1 year left and Juventus were desperate. I suspect it would have been £50+m had he had say 3 years left. Maybe more. So essentially we have a valuable asset who has lost some value this season.

Hes underwhelmed this season. However I'm a bit old fashioned and think you need to give a new player a season to settle. Maybe that quiet first season will be the best thing that happens for him?
All fans at all clubs will forgive a player virtually anything if they're producing the goods. Fans will blindly defend players who've done really terrible things as long as they score goals or win games for their team. When you've massively underwhelmed though, fans will very quickly tire of what they see as bad behaviour. I'm not saying that's how it should be, but it's how it is.

I don't think this one will work out, either in the short term or long term. He doesn't seem to have the drive to really want to succeed here and frankly I think if we get offered what we paid for him we cut our losses and go again.

I get people stating that he has big potential, however, in the 6months+ we've seen him he's shown very very little apart from a lack of professionalism. Juve were happy enough to get rid and he's been dropped from the Italy side.

Understand he's young, but you expect more than 1 goal for a forward that cost the best part of £25m.

Ship him out. Attitude problem evident, unprofessionalism evident, lack of ability also evident. One goal in hundreds of minutes of football. He was a gamble and we had zero competition to sign him. Hopefully an Italian team may want to take a punt on him for 15-20m and he'll be yet another expensive mistake by us. I hoped we were past those days with Brands at the helm, but obviously not.

Depends what they are dealing with. They are very dismissive of things that paints their club in a bad way. However if a footballing decisions goes against them, media uproar, petitions galore are common place.

Does he love to spend huge amounts of cash on trashy gold and diamond watches - yes

I've missed you Dave.

I've been checking the the "Dead thread" the past few weeks coz you've been so quite.

Donated PPE equipment back home only a few weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.