2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine for a player, especially a young one, that having the fans on your side cheering you on & wishing you well is a powerful tool in a players time at a club. Kean arrived here with that support & despite some average to poor performances the majority still had his back & knew or at least hoped that the lad would come good eventually.
Sadly Kean has chipped away at this good will with a seemingly poor attitude at times & making poor decisions in his personal life in a high profile position. The club has issued it's statement & he will no doubt be fined & internally punished but that should be the end of it. A young man messed up. He has now lost that good will towards him & will have to rely on his football abilities & attitude to win us back over. The balls in his court now.
Agree with a lot of this. I thought he would be better than what he is. He's still only young so may improve. He's a strong fast lad but his ball control is very poor. I'd describe him as very raw. Don't know if he will be given the time to do it here because I think if a good bid comes in he will be on his way tbh

Listen, young lads make mistakes. I'm certainly not condoning what he's done, he should make amends however Duncan Ferguson and Steven Pienaar were both done for drink driving. Equally dangerous, could've taken a lot of people out in different circumstances.

Reprimand him without doubt, but is it necessary to hang him out to dry?

Everyone makes mistakes although I must admit I'd consider a sale.
I'm finding it hard to go with this "Young lad makes mistake" or "he's just a kid" etc. Ferguson, Rooney,( shagging the grannies) Van den Hauwe in a knife fight were different. It didn't take place in a global pandemic when we are trying to protect the NHS and save lives just by being at home. It really isn't hard. If he doesn't think that these Government rules apply to him then no rules will apply to him. It isn't the first time his behaviour has been questioned. And he's Italian. Surely he has seen what has happened in Italy and understands why we have to do this. He's even been buying ventilators for hospitals over there

I get that he's probably bored and lonely but (although I don't know his living arrangements) Richarlison seems to be coping with nothing more than giving himself dodgy hairstyles.

It was also the most disapproving Everton statement I've ever read. Heaven knows what they said to him in private.

I'm finding it hard to go with this "Young lad makes mistake" or "he's just a kid" etc. Ferguson, Rooney,( shagging the grannies) Van den Hauwe in a knife fight were different. It didn't take place in a global pandemic when we are trying to protect the NHS and save lives just by being at home. It really isn't hard. If he doesn't think that these Government rules apply to him then no rules will apply to him. It isn't the first time his behaviour has been questioned. And he's Italian. Surely he has seen what has happened in Italy and understands why we have to do this. He's even been buying ventilators for hospitals over there

I get that he's probably bored and lonely but (although I don't know his living arrangements) Richarlison seems to be coping with nothing more than giving himself dodgy hairstyles.

It was also the most disapproving Everton statement I've ever read. Heaven knows what they said to him in private.
Yes, I wondered that too.

160k fine? Crikey
160k fine
plus Carlo has engaged live-in nanny for him

If a scouse Nan tells you you're staying in during lockdown .... you're staying in !!!

My main issue with this from a footballing perspective , isn’t really the isolated incident which is bad enough on its own it’s more the fact that there are serious serious doubts about his intelligence.

There are coke and hooker parties going on the length of the country every single night, but there has to be severe severe doubt about the intelligence of anyone, especially when they’re in the public eye - when they allow a mobile phone anywhere near the place

Regarding keeping him, meh. The worst case scenario for us if we sell him is that he goes back to Italy and comes good and we regret it, but is he really going to make it here? Doesn’t seem incredibly likely, it’s not like Carlo has just come in and we’re not sure if he fancies him, he doesn’t seem to be that keen on him.

Ultimately in situations like this, I’m not too bothered about what we will do because we have the best manager in the league and whatever he does is fine by me.

My main issue with this from a footballing perspective , isn’t really the isolated incident which is bad enough on its own it’s more the fact that there are serious serious doubts about his intelligence.

There are coke and hooker parties going on the length of the country every single night, but there has to be severe severe doubt about the intelligence of anyone, especially when they’re in the public eye - when they allow a mobile phone anywhere near the place

Regarding keeping him, meh. The worst case scenario for us if we sell him is that he goes back to Italy and comes good and we regret it, but is he really going to make it here? Doesn’t seem incredibly likely, it’s not like Carlo has just come in and we’re not sure if he fancies him, he doesn’t seem to be that keen on him.

Ultimately in situations like this, I’m not too bothered about what we will do because we have the best manager in the league and whatever he does is fine by me.

Some people have all the luck :(

Not to pick bones but I'm relatively certain that both Bernard and richarlison live with a largish entrouage of mates and some family to help settle them

Having a BBQ here mate.
It's a cracking evening.

Only my household, but seeing as I don't really like anyone else, it's not really an issue.

Enjoy my friend. You deserve it.

Actually looking forward to some wallpaper TV and a curry.

Status
Not open for further replies.