2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no high horse involved mate its people's lives at risk, families and the NHS. I most certainly would indeed but at the moment it isn't.

There is, you are actively wanting someone sacked from their livelihood for being a 20 year old lad, it's ridiculous. Using the NHS as a point scoring reason to boot as well. I've seen pictures and read stories online of people Kean's age or far far older doing much the same or less and not seen vitriolic calls for them to be sacked from jobs

We do the right thing usually. EITC.
Yet this will get all the headlines in a slow sports news week.
Liverpool furlough staff and now YNWA is top of the charts..

Could not make it up.

What a surprise we are touted to be in for the likes of Grealish. We have probably been given encouragement because Lpool/United/City/Chelsea know he is a troubled character who is unlikely to fullfill his potential and dont want to waste 50-60 mill + another 30mill on wages.

There is, you are actively wanting someone sacked from their livelihood for being a 20 year old lad, it's ridiculous. Using the NHS as a point scoring reason to boot as well. I've seen pictures and read stories online of people Kean's age or far far older doing much the same or less and not seen vitriolic calls for them to be sacked from jobs
He cant really be sacked as such, but get rid as he is a moron. As a supporter you are associated with the team. Dont need Angels but half-wits I can do without.

What a surprise we are touted to be in for the likes of Grealish. We have probably been given encouragement because Lpool/United/City/Chelsea know he is a troubled character who is unlikely to fullfill his potential and dont want to waste 50-60 mill + another 30mill on wages.
For troubled read THICK

Status
Not open for further replies.