Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Only 3 clubs will be spending any proper money" so by that I took it a significant amount.

I don't see any club in the world spending a lot this Summer including us. The window will go back to pre-Neymar times.
Yes and the rest doing loans and swaps. Basically we can both interpret it the way it suits us.

Let’s see what the summer brings

Really ? Chelsea and Liverpool's keepers cost almost £70 m each. Goalkeepers are one of the most important positions in any team.
They’re world class keepers and we’re already established as so. Just because 5 other teams have spent more than we did on Pickford doesn’t make it the norm

Inappropriate Language
Sorry mate that's just rubbish, especially answer number two. Your goalkeeper is one of the most important positions in any team and your saying anyone. Wow
Exactly, it is, that’s why those saying hes not a problem are wrong. As long as Pickford in goal for us we’ll concede silly goals.
Like I’ve said before if you offered most teams in the prem a straight swap with theirs majority of them would tell us to [Poor language removed]

They’re world class keepers and we’re already established as so. Just because 5 other teams have spent more than we did on Pickford doesn’t make it the norm

Kepa is turd but for some reason he seems to have been made the yardstick for a goalkeeper’s value. He was a deadline day panic buy because they sold Courtois with 3 days of the window left.

Status
Not open for further replies.