Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't. But this is exactly what I was talking about, making it out like someone can't be a decent person because they did something stupid once or twice. Anyway congrats again.
Yeah putting his other people’s lives at risk in a two and a half ton Range Rover. Sounds like a right sound bloke.

It’s a no from me with regard to grealish, no way I’m putting up with having to look at that haircut every week.

I also vaguely remember a thread on villa talk getting deleted a few years years back at the request of the club because of all the mad rumours/stories people were posting about him.

It’s a no from me with regard to grealish, no way I’m putting up with having to look at that haircut every week.

I also vaguely remember a thread on villa talk getting deleted a few years years back at the request of the club because of all the mad rumours/stories people were posting about him.

He looks exceptionally annoying, which is why he’s going to Liverpool.

Interesting listening to Damian Commoli ( ye , i know he's orrible) on SSN saying he can only see 3 clubs that will be spending any propper money because of the situation.

Reckons most deals will be player swaps and loans between clubs and very little money changing hands.

Wonder if we are one of the 3 ?

I know people think we're rich but after the last AGM it's clear we still need to be smart. Lots of discussions on this thread and the wider news outlets of transfers happening but personally, if or when there is a window, it'll be one of the weirdest we've seen in years.
Agreed.
I think fwiw , as players come out of contract they will move on and we will replace them.
But the money splurging merry go round will not be seen for a long long time , if ever again.

1. We want a lot more than that, a decent goalkeeper is £60m plus
2. Who do we replace him with ?

....the answer to your 2nd question is ‘Somebody better’ and it’s why Brands is paid so much money. It’s a big world out there and Brands should have a view of the global market. I’d definitely be tempted if there is an offer for Pickford but I’d be surprised if there is.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.