Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any new big money centreback coming in would spell trouble for Michael Keane or Mina. It’s clear that Holgate is the first choice for Ancelotti currently. I’d be overjoyed if he was punting Keane and getting a quicker better player in but it would be an expensive admission from Everton that we bought a complete carthorse

I think we'll get the majority of our money back on Keane if we sell him.

I think we'll get the majority of our money back on Keane if we sell him.

I can’t see anyone paying 30 mill for him whenever the transfer market reopens. I’d be amazed if we got 20 for him tbh. He’s slow, poor in the air, and not great on the ball. If we play deep then he’s alright but any other type of tactic and he’s immediately exposed.

I can’t see anyone paying 30 mill for him whenever the transfer market reopens. I’d be amazed if we got 20 for him tbh. He’s slow, poor in the air, and not great on the ball. If we play deep then he’s alright but any other type of tactic and he’s immediately exposed.

Time will tell. I actually think CA rates him a bit more than Everton fans do and would not be surprised to see him say but I do think there will be quite a few clubs after him and I do think we'll get close to our money back, if not all of it.

Obviously you can't believe anything you read in the papers but I am sure I read that Tottenham were after him in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.