Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right just got a response from my source- Chelsea interest IS genuine but the media from what they gather have jumped the gun and that we still are in talks so could go either way at this stage.

I take back calling him a rat.

Again lads dont be repeating/reposting on social media as if they get wind of it they'll sort me out.

Right just got a response from my source- Chelsea interest IS genuine but the media from what they gather have jumped the gun and that we still are in talks so could go either way at this stage.

Again lads dont be repeating/reposting on social media as if they get wind of it they'll sort me out.
m8, you do realize no one believes you having any form of ITK info.

The Esk, is that you?

Will sign lille are using this to get more money

I actually think weve agreed the fee with Lille (other clubs too) and the player has agreed to join.

However, I reckon his agent is trying to cream some more cash off the deal for himself or Gabriel.

I actually think weve agreed the fee with Lille (other clubs too) and the player has agreed to join.

However, I reckon his agent is trying to cream some more cash off the deal for himself or Gabriel.
Iirc Fifa limited the amount of money agents could make....tho that doesn't seem right with how much Haaland went for and that tit got for moving him to Dortmund.

Iirc Fifa limited the amount of money agents could make....tho that doesn't seem right with how much Haaland went for and that tit got for moving him to Dortmund.

Cant slate Raiola, hes a friend of the club now...and will hopefully get us some more players...

Status
Not open for further replies.