Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on Twitter, other forums (inc. this one) trying to take credit for this one, assuming it transpires, when all the time it was Tofeenut who casually dropped it in weeks ago and hasn’t been heard of since.

When toffenut dropped in it was already in the media as we'd made contact like.

When toffenut dropped in it was already in the media as we'd made contact like.
Maybe, however, while he was one of numerous left footed names being touted in the media, tofeenut was adamant that medicals had been done. This is only being mentioned in the press in the last couple of days

Thanks for the info mate, you seem very ITK

You're welcome mate - I haven't any info but I get told bits and bobs from my source who has connections to the recruitment side of the club via his job.

If they found out that I post on here what they tell me in confidence they would sort me right out so glad to see some appreciate the daily risk I put myself in ;)

You're welcome mate - I haven't any info but I get told bits and bobs from my source who has connections to the recruitment side of the club via his job.

If they found out that I post on here what they tell me in confidence they would sort me right out so glad to see some appreciate the daily risk I put myself in ;)

Don’t do that to yourself mate, seen numerous proper itk hounded mercilessly and end up leaving the forum.

I for one will be really grateful for your input going forward, please stay safe

Pjanics name has been bandied about a lot. Dembele at Lyon. Stones back. I like that Alex McCarthy as a keeper as well.

Suso at Milan has looked very good. Couldn't hack it across the park. He would be boss here.

Pjanics name has been bandied about a lot. Dembele at Lyon. Stones back. I like that Alex McCarthy as a keeper as well.

Suso at Milan has looked very good. Couldn't hack it across the park. He would be boss here.
Pjanić would be amazing. People would complain he’s 29 but he’s class. Imagine shifting Gylfi and bringing him in.

The rest are meh for me. I like McCarthy think we could do better. If De Gea isn’t leaving, I’d really like us to move for Henderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.